View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 05:24 PM

I haven't started any drama you guys just decided to jump on me for no valid reason... what am I suppose to do... bend over and take it? not really my style, if you say something to me that I dislike expect an answer.

...as far as my professionalism goes, everybody that I'm currently doing business with and that I have done business in the past are very happy and can speak very highly of me and how I treat business owners and affiliates. I'm not taking the fact that I look cute to think everything is ok. I never said that and I will never do that because it's just not my style. You you knew me a little bit better you wouldn't even say something that stupid.

@js69 - that French part was pretty bad.. stick to English and move on...

@Toby - I never treated anybody here like fans, that was such a useless comment. Many people here have downloaded the pack without saying any remarks and I had many GOOD comments coming back from others witch proves I did a good thing by coming here to post them. My job is now done and next time I'll have something to promote I'll come back.