View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 11:19 PM

yes ...just read this post
http://www.conradaskland.com/blog/20...black-hat-seo/
all is descibed here ....a little exemple ??
" Their first auto-submitted post does not contain a link, it simply says something along the lines of: “I am looking for Xrumer auto-submit software, does anyone know where I can find the official website?” - Because they did not drop a link like most spammers, it goes unnoticed as spam. Now enter the well meaning member (and I have seen many ADMINS fall for this) who googles Xrumer and posts the link for them.

They have just received a bonafied link from a trusted member of that community. Now that is quality spam!

You can google Xrumer yourself to see how many forums are hit with it - it is quite impressive. It has hit so many forums recently that I really do not think there is a way to undo it - They got massive linkage.
Do not be tempted to buy it, Google will figure it out eventually and penalize it. Maybe you could get away with it if you had a mark that was already branded for linkage - take your chances.

A couple things to consider if you are tempted in buying the Xrumer software:

1) The obvious - you are perpetuating Black Hat SEO and spam.

2) Xrumer is a very unique search term, the same ploy would not work on any competitive term - and if you already have branding for your term, you would not want to take a chance with this anyway.

3) If you drop a link on the first post with the program you will be tagged for spam. To drop a link on the first post is the intended use of the software. Xrumer got around this with a unique term and disposable domain for quick cash.

Just guessing, I would bet they rake in an easy $200,000 in one week, or better. Would be interesting to know the real figures...."

Something to say more ?
Oh JLO is now creating men pumps ???