View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 07:05 AM

I am saddened and shocked at the news that Roni's site is closing. Right from my early days as just a surfer, Roni has always been one of my favourites. She is a beautiful woman and the quality of styling and photography has always been top notch. In latter years their site has also been a top performing affiliate. My last update for her (a recycled one) had great ratios and site was in my top 10 performers in December.

This is a real loss. Sometimes when we hear news of sites closing it's no big deal. They were either poor sites, or badly run, or both. Roni's was a great site, well run and had a good affiliate side.

I have known Lucky for quite a while and know he has become increasingly frustrated with a few things. Content theft and distribution via the Rapidshares of the world is one of his main gripes. I have written to him to see if he is prepared to share any insight as to the closure. He may not want to tell me, or he may give me info that I have to keep to myself. If I get anything I am allowed to share here, then I will.

It begs the question (for another thread) where do we all go from here?