View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suckerpunch View Post
Another way of keeping your ahead above water is doing something unique. I have to give nyllover a commendation here because he is doing something that I haven't found out there and it's a throw back to the old days of non nude. Sexy models showing off their legs and feet in nylons while staying fully clothed. May not be for everyone but I know my conversion rates for his site are better then anything else I promote. He's put a spin on the nylon niche that is unique and I really enjoy seeing.
It is actually something I have been doing for ten years - Kirstyblue.com

However, back to the main point - Which was very well made by Dad knowing where to get his free kick and not knowing how to work his mail -

Since I started in this industry, (1995) it has been a constant stream of abusing the industry - Getting rich quick by ripping off the members with shit sites, shit content and x selling up selling and then spamming the ass off him to ripping off the webmaster by shaving his earnings to now giving all the content away for free -
In truth, it has now gone too far - way too far. Why pay for anything when you can get what you want for free from one of the thousands of site rip sites or tube sites.

I have had all of my free sites rebuilt so now they show minimal content and I have not for some months (and will not be) giving any more content for marketting - Guess what? Sales are getting slowly back to normal - Still have the odd bad day, but very few and far between -