View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 05:02 AM

you know what pisses me off about pantyhose and stocking sites. NO FUCKING TOP SHOTS! But please, keep being daft, I will certainly fill in this void in the stockings scene.

...Kidding aside though. It blows me away that it never occurs to people who run stocking sites that your lack of topshots makes some fetishists think that you just dont get it. How can I fap over feet when I can't even see the symmetry or the beauty of the toenails. Blah.
I will also never understand how one can do a stocking site and not take the shoes off?!? Are you kidding me? There went about 40 percent of your conversions that you could have snagged my filming that. Someone told me once that even if you don't dig it personally, if the talent is there right in front of you, why not shoot them in different aspects that you would not normally.

This is good practice and shit, sling it on C4S, maybe thats another 500-1k per month to your bottom line. And in this economy, every cent counts. There are some good up and coming sites, though not as many as there used to be. I don't mean to be mean, and I love each and every one of you, but tell me I'm wrong.

Need Anything, Hit Me up on ICQ: 621200102

Last edited by AfterDarkkMedia : 09-20-2011 at 05:18 AM.