Thread: Sales THis Week
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js69 View Post
Nah, don't feel sorry. I feel sorry for not making a success of the many times I have tried to co operate in this little end of the market we populate, to no avail.
But I have seen it come and go. I have seen the spinning wheels and the results...always the same. The "great advice" being doled out wholesale. I have seen the successes, the failures, and those who soldier on.
But never have I seen such nastiness as on "some" boards that actually try and kill people's business. And I surely don't feel sorry for that opinion.
Well I have posted on a lot of boards over the years and there are good and bad all over and as far as sig whoring for newbees I am not interested in *any* new affiliates from anywhere so you can take or leave anything I post as and when you like.

We are still having fun and making a lot of changes to the way that we do things and we are also working very closely now with a few friends and other paysite owners as we see out what is left in the business for us.

It's no longer 2002 and to be honest I am quite pleased about that but it's been a lot of fun along the way.