View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 07:11 PM

Just a quick post as I have only just dropped in on this.

I have also looked at the stats. Toby, please feel free to back up your statements, I do not see the "I noticed a significant decline in sales" that you mention. Toby was the first affiliate to point out that my ccbill rebills were very low. ie 10%.
I also previously contacted you re: a high amount of traffic that never converted and zero time on site. You mentioned this could have been due to the click scripts you were running on TGPs, but I have no idea what that means.

I decided to put Epoch first in the cascade after ccbill declined all sales, credit card or debit card, rebills or new.

I also opted for the reduced fields in the join form. This was fine when ccbill was first, but when the form passed to Epoch, all the fields had to be filled - CCbill would not edit the passed on data and Epoch had to live with the huge join form field requests. Despite this restriction, sales were far better and my rebills increased. I wanted the reduced form. CCBill would not allow it. They were first but the cascade and insisted on passing the full form, all fields. I have switched to Epoch as pointed out in this thread. Rebills are now at 50% and sales are the best since I started the site 6 yrs ago.

The reduced fields were an instant success. No increase in refunds or chargebacks.

My sales are up, my chargebacks are lower with Epoch, the support is better. I hope affiliates will join up to my epoch scheme. I took a big move to switch from CCbill and I don't regret it.

I do not know the last poster "jpinches" [what is your email, so I can see why you didn't get it] who has deleted his links to my site, all 3 posts on the same day...could you identify yourself please?

It is a shame that an affiliate I have known for many years can't contact me directly re any concerns. Also I feel that a forum I am a member of should discuss concerns directly with me. Now we are in discussion Toby, can you clarify your stance on using my name to pull traffic. I see you still have a Miss Hybrid page on your site?

I would ask any serious affiliates to sign up to my affiliate manager and my program with Epoch.

I hope affiliates will continue to support the efforts I go to to do something different.

Regards

Miss Hybrid

Ps Toby welcome to my Epoch Scheme, I see you joined.

Last edited by Miss Hybrid : 06-29-2014 at 07:25 PM.