View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 02:45 AM
Administrator

for those that want to read the DDF reply. He's kindof being a douche about it (ddfcash reply)

Quote:
Wow....we got Terrorists ravaging our World and I wake up to this. Ridiculous. All it takes is for a webmaster to contact us, and you will have your answers once we get to your email. Thank you to all webmasters who are understanding of what's happening here. I appreciate your intelligible words.

We know it's a fairly new way of doing things, but we are not the only Program now requiring an invoice. This was a heads up. We are not controlling, or reporting anyone here, that's not our job, but we need to be in compliance with current accounting regulations and know who we are doing business with. What you submit is up to you, but if you are operating in a legal manner, you should be submitting proper company, name and address information to our Program. I can't tell you how many affiliate Profiles I see with country as USA or Europe and address as timbuktu.

The invoicing will become more streamlined and you'll receive messages and an easy upload center for submitting invoices is coming. No one mentioned anything about a paper invoice. Invoices can easily be generated on various online outlets for Free. Here is one example :

create.onlineinvoices.com/invoices-generator/create/3

To make things a bit clearer, this is not required for our December payout period, but for anything afterwards, it will be required. You don't have to submit an invoice every month, just when you want to get paid out. If you prefer to submit an invoice every 3 or 6 months, that is no problem. Were not looking to keep anyone's payments and if you wanna drop us for being compliant, well we probably don't need you promoting us anyway.

If you haven't noticed already, things are changing rapidly in the landscape, and being accountable will be the norm, so don't put us up on a cross and ding us as an "Evil" program for doing the right thing. If you have anymore bitches or complaints, feel free to email Paul directly at webmaster@ddfcash.com.