View Single Post
Old 12-23-2016, 04:25 AM

I'm somewhat at the mercy of what content is available. I watch it all much more closely, to catch sites that disappear without notice, so I can disable those links and send that traffic somewhere other than a black hole.

I also much more aggressively hunt for sites that I may not be aware of. Sometimes it's a new site, but much more often it's an existing site that has moved to a different affiliate program or affiliate back end. Most often that is from a MPA, NATS or Verotel program to CCBill. It makes more sense for me to promote single sites that are with CCBill, rather than those that do their own payouts, where it may take several months to meet the minimum payout.

Right now, I'm making more each month from my Streamate white label than any other individual site or program.

The biggest issue is generating traffic. Courting Google is a case of the tail wagging the dog. Social media, for affiliates, is a huge time suck with minimal results. I'm not afraid of work, but there are only so many hours in a day.