View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 04:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post
Like all things it's all about return on investment. For our paysites VR is a non starter. It would take many years to get our money back so it ain't going to happen. It's a similar case with the TGP sites. I am no designer/programmer so totally revamping the sites (which I agree they need) is a risk. After 8 years of declining sales it may be a risk too far.

I repeat what I said above - there just aren't the number of sites that work any more. 2D, 3D or VR ain't the problem. It's just not enough good sites to promote!
I think that it doesn't really cost much to promote vr sites...same as any other. It just needs to look like vr and current. Reddit is a great source of traffic and site redesign is not that expensive. Sara at Zuzanna Designs has some nice templates that cost very little and with a little tweaking look great. Lauren at 7 veils does kick ass social media promotion for a very reasonable rate and the results are well worth it.
www.stockingsvr.com was a Zuzana template....and three others are variations of the template so a little goes a long way. Good value that pays off quickly.

Last edited by js69 : 02-10-2017 at 04:23 PM.