View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 02:56 AM
Administrator

Nice new blogs man. If you'd like, we can hardlink trade with my newer gf tgp http://girlfriendlover.com/
Also, for some good amateur stockings/legs paysite have you tried stocking novices from Our Paysite Program

I'm working more on tidying up my sites and bills, and overhead, etc, such things like
www.teenqueens.net totally revamped this site, it's going to be a massive site with EVERY solo girl and teen site listed eventually, keep working on it day by day

www.teensinjapan.com and www.thelegblog.com are stepping up lately, been trying to update a few times/week (and i am aiming for daily updates soon)

and quite a few other sites i'm working on

Also!!!! a big thing is, i've been checking all my sponsors payouts, making sure i'm getting paid, so far i'm finding a LOT that wont reply or wont pay
for example:
glamcash - wont reply to me, supposedly they've been bought by silvercash, but still no replies from them
cashoverdrive - no reply, not paying
gfprofits - 2 payments late, not replying on icq
and lots more unfortunately ugghhh

And of course always updating all my teen blogs, amateur tgps/blogs, asian tgps/blogs, leg tgps/blogs, etc etc, forever updating and rearranging, adding new content, hardlinks, traffic trades, etc

ps. oh, and i still have on my to-do list to discuss with you about sugarnips i havent forgotten