View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js69 View Post
I am not trying to kick the dead donkey here, but vr and hybrid vr sites are popping up like daisies. There is certainly a market for them and traditional tgp type sites are looking dated. I think that brighter, cleaner modern sites with a more modern focus on classic and neo classic like Agent Provacateur lingerie is the way forward. A lot of our traditional customers have, well.."moved on". There is a new generation of leg and lingerie clients to be mined out there and that is where my focus is at the moment. Our biggest growth is in 25 to 35 year olds and 18 to 25 a close second where it used to be 35 and up. I am encouraged because the market is not shrinking.
Like all things it's all about return on investment. For our paysites VR is a non starter. It would take many years to get our money back so it ain't going to happen. It's a similar case with the TGP sites. I am no designer/programmer so totally revamping the sites (which I agree they need) is a risk. After 8 years of declining sales it may be a risk too far.

I repeat what I said above - there just aren't the number of sites that work any more. 2D, 3D or VR ain't the problem. It's just not enough good sites to promote!