View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
I don't have a dog in this fight, I'm not an affiliate of zologirls and I'm and I'm not really interested in who is right or wrong in this dispute.

My comment is strictly in regards to the above quote, from an affiliate poiint of view.

The best solution would be an alternate leak free affiliate tour. No need to remove your existing banner exchanges or change the existing tour. Simply duplicate it in a subfolder with all the external links removed.
Good day Toby
Please dont get me wrong i am not here to ask people to take sides at all. this thread was started a while back. I was told about it by a webmasters who is a friend of mine and told me to answer it a long time ego , at that poin i had no energy or the time for a childish go around, As for your input Toby about putting the links into a different folder, If you would be so kind as to explain to me how to make that happen with out having to change all the code on my Auto rank page i would apritiate your time and effort, Chris never explained it to me or even directed me in the right direction, i,m in no means a webmaster, I,m a photographer with minimal knowlege of webmastership.

With regards
Zoli

Last edited by zoligirls : 08-11-2008 at 12:15 PM.