View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
I'm pretty sure that Nylon Sue is just repackaging old existing content. Same for Model Eve and dozens of others. Not many cranking out new content on a regular basis. If Lady Sonia is shooting anything new it's not making it's way to the affiliate content.

Vintage Flash is still shooting new, but I've never been able to get decent sales there. They pay through CCBill, but use their own tracking. I'm not sure the tracking is crediting everything it should.

Emily Marilyn is still shooting new stuff, not quite at the rate she used to, but it's not all stocking and lingerie. At least half is latex fetish, which is fine for me.

nyllover has a site in his program that I noticed when checking it out a few days ago, Nylon Queen. It looks to have mostly lingerie/stockings/heels content, but there is no promo available at this point.

There have been very few new sites with a specific lingerie/stocking focus.

The hot market these days seems to be "stepmom" sites. I'm seeing lots of previously used milf content being reworked and pushed as stepmom fucks stepson or stepdaughter.
That was pretty interesting. I never thought of re purposing for another gag....but...hmmmm Thanks Toby for the idea.