View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Yeah, there have definitely been some performance issues. I think perhaps they're trying to address some of them, and that may be the source of issues like the ones this week.

But, the checks still show up every week. Given the number of sites I promote I'd go broke waiting to meet minimum payouts if they were all using NATS or similar.
Interesting what you say Toby. I was chatting on another board yesterday and pretty much everyone on there had switched their paysites to Epoch for their direct traffic. It's only the convenience etc of the CCBill affiliate programme that's stopping the switch to pretty much 100% Epoch.

If Epoch had anything about them they would work a lot harder on their affiliate system which is currently crap!

For me it's not so bad if sponsors pay by Paxum. Checks are way to slow, plus there are costs. Wires are worse. Typically a wire @ $35/$50 means $30/$85 cost to me total. Not worth it.

There are some pretty lazy/thick sponsors out there that are living to far in the past - then moan because business is bad.