View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 08:37 AM

Hi Scotty,

Our websites haven't existed for yesterday. I mean our history is a long time story.

If we try to analyze WHEN our income started decreasing then we find out that decrease began with starting of filesharing services (Rapidshare, Hotfile etc)

Guys, please, stop talking about worldwide crisis. Our industry and especially our niches are mainly MEN or MALE industry. It means that our customers are 99.9% men. And the bloody truth: Our income is based on masturbation.

Even if you are a poor man, you always find a way to have sex. Masturbation is the most cheap and safe way of having sex. And the second bloody true - men have never enough sex. It's very rare situation when your wife or girlfriend harrases you in sexual way so hardly that you are pumped down and you want to do everything but sex. Of course almost all men dream of having such partner
Well, I often receive e-mails from my customers. Who are they?
Mainly 70% they are husbands returning back home after work and waiting for their wifes to get to sleep. Then they sit at their computers and.....
This is because men are getting bored quick in a relationship. And usually women don't understand or don't want to understand and fulfill sexual fantasies of men, especially if they are fetish related.

Well even if a guy is poor and there is no food at refrigerator - he is going to spend $24 or $30 for one month of membership at his favourite paysite because it is an average cost of one or two hamburgers at Mc'Donalds.

Of course he won't spend any $$$ if he can get it for free!

Last edited by ikcawon : 08-17-2011 at 08:52 AM.