View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 12:43 PM

First of all...welcome to the forum and it's a pleasure and honour to be able to exchange messages witg you.
Ickawon's Pantyhose was the very first site that "hit me" ages ago...the one that had exactly what i was looking for... the one we thought about when we started PiediVelati.com

Back to the topic...i disagree. It's the same crying the music industry is doing, and guys the solution it's not to keep crying and keep pointing fingers against Rapidshare.

Only way for us is to keep doing what we are doing, to produce always better content, to protect our content as much as we can (first thing: try to avoid stolen passwords) and.... to let our customers fall in love with us. Let them come to our side.

If a customer is happy and somehow "in love" with the guys from a site, that brought him what he always dreamed about, and that are always kind and open to his suggestion...then he will always be the first one to protect our content.

My english is not that good as well, but what i'm trying to say is that in times like this, what we must do to survive is improve our... "customer care", if i may say. Let them fall in love with us, let them respect us...

What do you think?