View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 03:34 PM

Hmmmm, don't take it personal? Ok, I won't and just let your canadian scum, double dipping cheatin' liar comments fade into oblivion.

Bottom line is I was reviewing conversions on my sites, investigated yours among three other sites and made a decision to stop promoting you. I stopped promoting your site and two others due to poor conversions. I investigated each site, saw the traffic leaks and emailed each of them with the reasons. Your response (which I won't repost) basically but politely said this is the way it is and do what I had to do. You had no interest in changing it at that time and that's fine, your decision as it was mine to pull the links.

We've done a lot of business over the years but in the end you took it personally when I pointed out a flaw in your site from an affiliate perspective. Someone else pointed it out on GFY and you ignored that post as well although I haven't looked at it in a while. So I took it personally when you killed my account on your forums when we were supposed to have parted ways on friendly terms.

As your posts have proven in this forum you are a good guy or I wouldn't have done business with you for as many years as we did. But this thread also shows you have a wicked reactionary streak about you that definitely rubs people the wrong way.

Anyways, back to my vacation.

Cheers!
Chris

Last edited by Suckerpunch : 08-14-2008 at 03:49 PM. Reason: changed my mind