Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2010, 08:47 PM

Default Cashwithoutlimits.com - Another One Gone? -

Looks like http://www.cashwithoutlimits.com is gone.

This was the affiliate program for Leggy Simone.

I know they didn't update their affiliate tools for a while.

Damn, it's getting harder to find sites to promote these days.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:20 AM
Administrator

wonderful
Old 10-28-2010, 12:34 AM
Banned

You need good focussed content to survive in this rat's nest. We work on a very small playing field and I have been doing this longer than most and am still doing well. The fewer choices the better for those left standing. It can also be better for those who promote us as well. I see a lot of quality around and a whole lot of recycling of old product. I have 7 sites...more actually and am quite proud of them. They have something that many of those who crashed have not. Passion and uniqueness. The customers recognize it.
Old 10-28-2010, 02:11 PM

Agreed.

Just throwing up a site and not updating it may have worked in the past up to a point, but today the consumer wants more for his dollar, and if he can't get value from a site he will go elsewhere.

A lot of the people who have had sites disappear recently either did not up date their sites often enough, or the content was poor, or they just did not know how to market in an increasingly competitive field.

You need to stay on the curve and give to the consumer what they want, and often, these days, to keep their interest.

Fortunately, those sites and their owners who survive this shake down have a real opportunity here to exploit the market and make gains.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:00 AM

Seems we had the same chat with Saffy no ??
There are a lot of existing websites updating weekly their contents, so let's focus on them

Old 11-01-2010, 01:34 PM

Ouch... another one bites the dust. I suspect there are a few more on their way out the door as well. I have to agree with js and Smooch. If you're not providing regular updates with focused content, you're not going to survive. I've recently dropped a few sponsors (who will remain nameless) because the content they're shooting has gotten progressively worse. Its apparent that both the model and photographer have lost interest in the site and are simply going through the motions.
Old 11-02-2010, 09:20 PM

I guess, it is also frustration. You do the same lot of work and only get 50% of what you got before. Some resign, others work harder... I soon will be adding a "fanshop" to my site, as people have asked for pantyhose and other stuff I use in my clips and I found a reliable company to make this products.

http://nylonmichelle.com
http://sexypantyhose.eu
http://top-pantyhose.com
http://pantyhose-24.com
Old 11-03-2010, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NylonMichelle View Post
I guess, it is also frustration. You do the same lot of work and only get 50% of what you got before. Some resign, others work harder... I soon will be adding a "fanshop" to my site, as people have asked for pantyhose and other stuff I use in my clips and I found a reliable company to make this products.
I like everything you do Michelle!

Need Anything, Hit Me up on ICQ: 621200102
Old 11-03-2010, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js69 View Post
You need good focussed content to survive in this rat's nest. We work on a very small playing field and I have been doing this longer than most and am still doing well. The fewer choices the better for those left standing. It can also be better for those who promote us as well. I see a lot of quality around and a whole lot of recycling of old product. I have 7 sites...more actually and am quite proud of them. They have something that many of those who crashed have not. Passion and uniqueness. The customers recognize it.
I agree. I search for new sponsors but it's hit and miss. My "Top 10" get featured every 7-10 days and that certainly seems to work best.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooch View Post
Agreed.

or they just did not know how to market in an increasingly competitive field.

You need to stay on the curve and give to the consumer what they want, and often, these days, to keep their interest.

Marketing is the key. Even a "static" site can survive with good marketing. There has been no Astrid updates for 10 months because of her health situation this year but we still do ok (just about).

To many site owners are afraid of the affiliate route, or don't know enough about it and still rely on banner swaps. toplists etc. Then seem surprised when they don't make any money. Doh!
Old 11-04-2010, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post
To many site owners are afraid of the affiliate route, or don't know enough about it and still rely on banner swaps. toplists etc. Then seem surprised when they don't make any money. Doh!
I was one of those. But I'm actually *really* glad I chose to build up my membership base over the years by marketing my site as much as I could myself. I couldn't imagine having an affiliate program right from the get-go. The majority of my sales are non-affiliate and many of those from members who have joined my site for years. However, my affiliate sales give a nice boost to my income and I'm glad I finally decided to jump on the bandwagon. ;-)

I just found over the past couple of years that sites that use to promote models without affiliate programs, had stopped updating, the site had closed or they had changed to no longer accept submissions from non-affiliate models.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:27 PM

I just found over the past couple of years that sites that use to promote models without affiliate programs, had stopped updating, the site had closed or they had changed to no longer accept submissions from non-affiliate models.[/quote]

It's a tough world out there now. I won't promote/feature models without an affiliate programme unless I can get a GOOD level of traffic back as an alternative. I am happy to discuss options with site owners. To be frank I do not mean having my banner on one Links page and way down that page as well. I am talking prominent positions and maybe more than one.

Sorry but that's my policy. Too many site owners think a crap link is worth a gallery. Maybe a few years ago but not today.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post
It's a tough world out there now. I won't promote/feature models without an affiliate programme unless I can get a GOOD level of traffic back as an alternative. I am happy to discuss options with site owners. To be frank I do not mean having my banner on one Links page and way down that page as well. I am talking prominent positions and maybe more than one.

Sorry but that's my policy. Too many site owners think a crap link is worth a gallery. Maybe a few years ago but not today.

This brings up a question...... Don't affiliates PREFER that the site they promote does NOT have a links page? I was under this impression and removed my links page before I started my affiliate program.

Also, if you are an affiliate, you don't ask the webmaster to ALSO put up link/banner on their site, do you? (Geoff, I know you don't....I know you only require that of models who DON'T have an affiliate program. )

I ask because I had a new affiliate sign-up to my program and then ask me to also put up a link to their TGP site. Huh? lol
Old 11-04-2010, 08:27 PM

Personally I don't care if a sponsor has a Links page or whatever. It makes no difference to conversion/sign ups. I know others won't feature affiliates that do have Links pages and they, like me, are entitled to their opinions.

I only ask for links if it's a non-affiliate site as you say. However, if an affiliate does have a links page it would be nice to get a back link.

Just one other point. If an affiliate has a poor conversion rate I will still feature them IF I have a link back. It's all a trade off really.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:07 PM

I've found that many independent paysite owners don't understand the simple concept of having two tours. A non-affiliate tour, linked from the domain root, with all the typical link trades, links to clip stores, etc. Then a separate tour that is nearly identical for their affiliate traffic, but without the link pages, clip stores, and any other external links.

I also agree that it's not a good idea to launch an affiliate program along with the launch of the site unless you're already experienced in building your own traffic and fine tuning tours. Having a substantial non-affiliate income is critical for an independent site to survive, otherwise the margins are just too tight to justify the time and effort needed to maintain the site.