Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2007, 02:52 PM

Lightbulb Hello LegWebma$ters!

Hey everyone,

Found this board today and see some familiar faces from other boards I post on. Looks like an excellent niche community. I am Relentless, the owner of the review sites www.thetongue.net and www.bireviews.com, if you would like to get your paysites reviewed please hit me up on ICQ or send over a request (see sig).

I also recently launched www.WebmasterScore.com as a fully searchable sponsor program review resource site aimed at helping affiliates with traffic to find sponsor programs best able to help them monetize it. The site is growing very rapidly and has already been featured in an XBIZ article: http://www.xbiz.com/news/88084 If you get the chance to test the site out your feedback is really important. The site will continue to evolve and I very much would like to make it a resource that YOU would use.

I also run a couple link trade sites (PR2 and PR3) if anyone is interested in hard-link exchanges let me know.
Old 12-26-2007, 06:34 AM
Administrator

Hey there, welcome

nice looking sites you got there, but sound on websites is very unliked (imho)

also i will hit you up on icq to ask if you can review my paysite soon and also how do we get our paysite program listded at webmasterscore?
Old 12-26-2007, 02:19 PM

Quote:
nice looking sites you got there, but sound on websites is very unliked (imho)
I would agree with you but my members LOVE that fucking flash animation haha. Every time I try to change it I get pissed off members emailing me.

I'd be glad to review your sites for TheTongue, BiReviews and WebmasterScore... just grab me on ICQ when you are around.
Old 12-26-2007, 05:24 PM
Administrator

ahhhhh haha, ok my bad, i guess there are rare occasions where the customers do like it, i wouldnve never thought so lol

but yea, i'll hit you up tomorrow when i wake up, it's really late here so i gotta get to sleep

talk to you soon Relentless

oh, btw, i seen you have your banner to webmaster score in niftystats admin..........how expensive is that advert?
Old 12-26-2007, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
ahhhhh haha, ok my bad, i guess there are rare occasions where the customers do like it, i wouldnve never thought so lol
but yea, i'll hit you up tomorrow when i wake up, it's really late here so i gotta get to sleep
talk to you soon Relentless
oh, btw, i seen you have your banner to webmaster score in niftystats admin..........how expensive is that advert?
Contact me privately via ICQ and we can go over everything. I have a couple quality PR3 and PR2 link trade sites to hookup with yours as well

Last edited by Relentless : 12-26-2007 at 11:38 PM.
Old 12-28-2007, 03:46 PM

Welcome