Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2013, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
Ahhh yes, and eventually i will send you traffic Desy i have full intent to.

So imagine, hypothetical situation "someday you deleted me, just because i joined and am not yet active, but then someday i go to finally add links to your sites and realized that my acct is deleted, how interested do you think i'd feel to promote your site anymore? 0% interest"

So that is why, "weeding out affiliates" to me is a bad idea just my opinion though
Hi Scott,
i will never delete affililiates, weeding out affs make no sense, but you affilliates have to understand us sponsors too!

For example....i spent many many time a week for my website, new shootings, and so on.

I payout 60% in the past and was hopeing this will motivate my affiliates, i update my fhgs twice a month, i write each affiliate an email with the new fhgs ask them if they need anything other like a review pass or so, but 70% of them never answer or never post a gallery or a link.

This is why i set my affiiliate payout back to 50% except my existing affiliates....because they did no work for 50% and not more for 60%

This is very frustrating to me, i ask me often what i did wrong....

So i can understand that some others sponsors are frustrated too and think about weeding out some affiliates.

Latex Fetish Website
www.desyranoir.com

Pantyhose Fetish Website
www.pantyhosediva.com

MILF BOOTY Fetish Website
www.mybigmilfbooty.com

From Teen To Milf
www.fromteentomilf.com

ICQ 600322737
Old 02-02-2013, 11:12 AM
Administrator

Yah Desy I understand about sponsors point of view too. I actually had my own paysite for a few years. I know the basics how it works, dealing with contents, and affiliates etc.

But yes, times are really hard, and I know everyone is struggling in their own ways (at least things are usually worse now for everyone, than before, generally speaking)

Lets just hope things get better overall in the industry, whether new content/tube laws, etc
Old 02-02-2013, 02:32 PM

Hey LandL

You never got back on this

"LandL I don't even know what your sites are. Maybe you should list them/link them here? I may have tested them and I may not - but can't say as I have no idea what the are"

Easy to complain about affiliates not doing their job but in this case you aren't helping us to help you!
Old 02-02-2013, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desyranoir View Post
Hi Scott,
i will never delete affililiates, weeding out affs make no sense, but you affilliates have to understand us sponsors too!

For example....i spent many many time a week for my website, new shootings, and so on.

I payout 60% in the past and was hopeing this will motivate my affiliates, i update my fhgs twice a month, i write each affiliate an email with the new fhgs ask them if they need anything other like a review pass or so, but 70% of them never answer or never post a gallery or a link.

This is why i set my affiiliate payout back to 50% except my existing affiliates....because they did no work for 50% and not more for 60%

This is very frustrating to me, i ask me often what i did wrong....

So i can understand that some others sponsors are frustrated too and think about weeding out some affiliates.
Hi Desyra. I also run several paysites as well as my TGP/Directories. If other affiliates are like me then the content you send out has to fit the theme/niche of their TGPs etc. Also we all do stats (I hope) and cherry pick sites that perform very well. None of us want to keep sending traffic out that doesn't result in sales. Equally I don't expect teh affiliates of our paysites to keep promoting them if we don't convert.

As JS said, times are very tough for all of us.
Old 02-08-2013, 03:05 AM

i agree with Toby by 100000000%

just a example (please take no offenses ) .... some years back Secretease.com had kinda of a total my niche content, but it didnt convert for me at all, tour was kinda shitty imho, so i dropped the sponsor, cause there is no point for me in wasting my traffic, cause i need to pay bills as well,
however they changed their tour, and its now much better so i started promoting them again - however if they would have nuked my account - i would have been pissed and would never ever touch them again - in fact i could become their worst enemy.

we webmasters use different promotion types naturally, so there are ways with bigger traffic sources and lower like blogs, from tgp style i can kinda quickly remove a sponsor, from a blog style almost not possible to remove them, so when a sponsor closes my account and i have blogposts out from them - he is actively stealing from me on purpose

Simonscans did that with me and several other webmasters while moving to another biller the XXX time - and didnt transfer alll webmasters - fucking asshole, this thief should rott in hell

there is also what toby mentioned with the projects, like 5 years ago, i didnt had any leg traffic at all, i was mostly doing big tits only, so when a sponsor shuts down my account he is dead for me - forever

so when i built up a legs site later on, this is for sure a sponsor i will never ever take into consideration again ....

f.e. nastyczechcash.com they where really rude to me some years back, nowadays i have the best traffic source for their sites, with the most generic traffic, i ll get emails from them at least once a month to try their program, it must convert awesome for me, - however i will not sent those crooks a single hit - they are deleted from my book

so if a clean affiliate list, is your main concern you should consider that you rape your own future with this as well
Old 02-08-2013, 06:07 AM
Banned

I would like to put in my 2....
I understand that emotion is a big part of business, but money is money and that is what counts.
You have to understand that affiliates do the same thing....drop sponsors. So?
Should they keep on promoting forever on the odd chance of a sale?
I don't drop affiliates, but i have had a couple of rude emails from affiliates who threatened to drop me (which I ignored).....curiously they didn't and I notice they still make a buncha sales a month.
This is not an avenue for chest beating. Drop who you like. Promote who you like. Just be polite so you don't close the door on a future opportunity. This is not GFY...this is real business where we should stick together for the common good. so we all make more money. And at a time when business is improving steadily, this is even more important than ever.

Happy New Year from Viet Nam
Old 02-21-2013, 05:26 PM

In the past, I have gotten terminated mail before, when I was not sending alot of hits. Back in the day, that really pissed me off. And yes, I keep a tidy blacklist and that is where they went.

Need Anything, Hit Me up on ICQ: 621200102
Old 07-01-2013, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
I've joined affiliate programs and didn't promote them for years. Sometimes we forget or something comes up.

I've also joined affiliate programs and didn't begin sending traffic yet, and was informed my acct deleted, and then just killed any desire or want to help or promote that program ever again.

This is the internet, and those affiliate join pages are setup for us to join automatically at any time we want. I think we should be able to promote any time we want too. No pressure is better imho
I couldn't agree with this more..

As I see programs I am interested in, I make a note and set the aside for later.. Then when I need content for a project I will go through and sign up for all of them in one day.. The most frustrating thing then happens almost every time with a good portion of them: They require approval.

Ugggh.. ticks me off every time! Because I had signed up for them with a project in mind that I wanted to work on at that time. What usually happens is they approve the account days later and I have already completed the project I wanted them for.

As far as the accounts that missed out because they required approval, I put them on the back burner until I need more content for a project.. this could be months or even a year or longer depending on what content they have and what i need..

If I went back and saw that they had deleted my account, I'd then automatically chalk them up as a scam. I would not want to risk spending days adding content to hundreds of sites only to find out that I had to go back through and remove them all.

On a similar but different note, there was one program I was actively promoting, but had not logged into their admin area in over 6 months (because I had exported all of their content and had what i needed locally, and I had email notification on for sales). I went to log in one day and found my account was disabled because I hadn't logged in for an extended period of time (even though I was sending traffic and generating sales).. I thought that was super shady.. ended up i was not the only one and they blamed it on a rogue employee.. Needless to say, even though they fixed it and apologized I cut way back on pushing them, and eventually dumped them. I think they are out of business now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandL View Post
... or I don't see my galleries on their site, is there really any point of keeping them as an affiliate?
When I sign up for a program, I list a single site of ours... odds are a lot of programs would not see their content on that site as we promote several hundred programs. We own over 1,000 sites, they could be getting promoted on any one of those, or on hundreds of them.

If you have some really old inactive accounts, you're probably just better off shooting them emails or trying to get them on something like ICQ to see if they need anything to help them promote you.

Last edited by Naughty-Pages : 07-01-2013 at 08:39 PM.