Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2014, 07:28 PM
Administrator

Default FoxesCash and their FHG's all offline

Just found out, FoxesCash with sites jaydlovely.com, candicecardinele.com, luciatovar.com and all their sites are all offline

Foxes Cash I believe had a lot of sites with legs and stockings contents. Just want you guys to check, remove links/fhgs etc, sucks
Old 02-04-2015, 01:16 PM

Need to give a little update on this one

cause i kinda close friend to Woody the owner of FoxesCash,
Long Story short, FoxesCash was basically bankrupt for 2+ years, they where announcing that on their member area, they sites didnt update, and the websites and fhgs where still up till all was sorted out.... sort of.....

So the deal was that time (and i am sure it applies still) if you lost money with FoxesCash.com he will offer you a increased payout on Foxes.com over Babeway.com Webmaster Program

All the content from FoxesCash.com is on Foxes.com anyways, it always has been like that, just that foxes.com is PPS in terms of Pay Per Set, and not REVS program

what he did in the past was, he gave the people which wanted a 70-80% payout which was the base payout plus 30% for paying the debt he had with your guys on foxescash.com

naturally all people say, just give us the money what you owe us, and they are right, but from where to take if you dont have.

babeway.com is ccbill so you ll get the money from ccbill right away.

HOWEVER ... this is not automated rule, you have to setup a deal if you want that and have to make a new Babeway.com ccbill account,

if you have any questions reg. this i can help you out with it or set your up to this payback thingie.

Hope that helps a bit, its still not the best solution but its the only thing he could do, and i personally appreciate that he decided to do it this way rather then just fuck all over and be done with it like sever others did in the past
Old 02-05-2015, 06:43 PM
Administrator

Thanks a lot man, appreciate your explaination of whats the deal with Foxes Cash
Old 02-06-2015, 10:15 AM

btw, that offer is for ALL people which have missing payments from foxescash.com ...

even i had rougly 283 USD he was missing in payouts, so naturally since the site is gone you cant login there anymore and see what they owed you till that time ... however most of us, having StatsRemote / Niftystats as well

and f.e. NiftyStats shows what payouts has been issued, so its kinda easy to track down, how much they owed you comparing the overall sales you had with what payout have been tracked visa Niftystats.

From my own old FoxesCash.com account i have had last payout in April 2011, but from sales after that he owed me round about 283 USD.

He did that for me and several other webmasters which agreed on the terms that the 30%+ where for paypack of the FoxesCash debt. Requirements where pretty basic.

Your Old Username on FoxesCash
Agreeing on the PayBack Deal with Woody
Then you needed a fresh Babeway account.

I have admit there where a few webmasters which didnt agree to the terms as well they where just grumpy about the whole issue and did want the 80% for Life and not till the payback was done. It was impossible to offer them some decent payback terms.

If Woody would have the money he owes the people from FoxesCash he would have payed the debts right away, but the 80% was the only thing he could offer to return the money those days.

The past years he really worked a shitload on his webmaster area and he now have a decent Gallery Exporter, FHG RSS Feed and such so its really easy to work with.

Also a great advantage from the past is that he jacked up the amount of Galleries he has now in the System for promotion to almost 1000 FHGs, and you can export very long Blog descriptions well written as well.

So check your old stats if he might be missing some payments to you, the chances for that are unfort. rather high if you ever promoted foxescash.
Old 02-06-2015, 10:16 AM

Addon:

the only bad thing is ... he didnt update the fhgs since quite some time already
Old 02-06-2015, 01:16 PM

In difficult times the last thing any of us need is all the pissing about.

That goes for many sponsors who push their programmes and when you sign up their galleries haven't been updated for years! drives me nuts!
Old 02-10-2015, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post
In difficult times the last thing any of us need is all the pissing about.

That goes for many sponsors who push their programmes and when you sign up their galleries haven't been updated for years! drives me nuts!
totally agree, or worst is you ll signup and see yourself with a whopping 20 galleries to promote in the system LOL