Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2015, 08:07 AM

Default UK Sales With CCBill

I have had to block all card payments from the UK with CCBill for misshybrid.com, since the end of December because they could not identify a debit card from a credit card. I contacted them yesterday and they have been too busy to address it yet but hope to have a timescale soon.

Sometime ago I switched to Epoch as my affiliate manager but I know some of you would rather stay with CCBill. I was hoping to regenerate CCBill FHGs for affiliates. I'll keep you posted. My CMS guys are looking at a system to enable me to run both.

I have acquired smokingheaven.com and CCBill is the affiliate manager for this. In light of the problems with cards I have switched Epoch to be first in the cascade. The affiliate scheme for SmokingHeaven still functions as before with payments being made by CCBill. Lots of fresh content being shot.

I hope CCBill resolves the issue soon and I can once again take cards from the UK. Both websites are softcore on the outside but hardcore on the inside.

New FHGs for both websites that are ATVOD compliant will be posted to affiliates very soon.