Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > News and Annnouncements
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2013, 06:54 AM
Administrator

Default Important Notice To All BlazingBucks.com Affiliates

Sorry for the late announcement about this, but this is pretty important if you have a Blazing Bucks account......

Quote:
I am pleased to announce that on May 15th, BlazingBucks.com will be completely merged with Gamma Entertainment's multi-platform affiliate program. All of Blazingbucks sites will be re-launched by industry leading company Gamma Entertainment. Please also note that I ( Mark Blazing ) will continue on with my role associated with Blazingbucks and will continue to provide you with any and all support and sales related tasks.

In order to ensure a smooth transition for you, we have outlined some important changes that you should be aware of:

Your current login will no longer be valid on the new BlazingBucks.com. You must contact Kevin@blazingbucks.com to get your new login information.
The affiliate program will be substantially different; however we can ensure that all of your stats, payouts, linking codes, and promo materials will still work and track.
All of the sites have received a facelift. We encourage you to check them all out as of May 15th. We will also have some awesome new sites!
For any other inquiries, questions, or concerns, please contact either myself or Kevin by any of the following means:

Email: Mark@blazingbucks.com

Email: Kevin@blazingbucks.com

Best Regards,

Mark "Blazing" Schechter