FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2012, 12:04 PM

Talking Will you join the new fb page ?

here it is !

https://www.facebook.com/pages/LegWe...18571901586799

we need 25 fans to get a proper link !!

Last edited by somona : 05-02-2012 at 12:07 PM. Reason: not the good day
Old 05-02-2012, 12:12 PM

After the third account being deleted without no reason at all i decided to leave Facebook forever, at least with the "nyllover" identity. Its' impossible to do adult business there, just plain impossible. A lot of time spent, no big results in term of conversions and then....your account gets deleted. Not for me thanks...
Old 05-02-2012, 12:36 PM

Oh ... it will only display the blogs posts , so only tame pics ... I am agree about no reasons deletion, but this year I want to try Google + and Facebook tools .

Old 05-02-2012, 06:30 PM
Administrator

Dammit, this is what makes me regret deleting my facebook account over a year ago Nicely done as always Somona
Old 05-02-2012, 06:40 PM

Ohnnn ... you can now recreate an account !! I hope we can also join all LW community by this Me and Nick are using the same account for noww, but will recreate one too !!!

Lots of love

Old 05-03-2012, 07:39 AM

What is the purpose of it? What are the objectives? Do you want to keep surfers out? How will you keep surfers out?

I have my own FB account but it's personal. My daughters and grandkids see it as well as close friends. I get pissed at people using it only as a promo thing and filling my timeline there. Sonoma I left a couple of FB pages recently for someone you know for just that reason.

Why do I think this will not be just the same?
Old 05-03-2012, 07:41 AM

Oh one last question. Isn't this our legwebmaster community right here? Why do we need Facebook? Surely a more relevant and good plan would be to get more members here and, even better, get more of them to interact?

Only my 2 cents
Old 05-03-2012, 10:47 AM

Gosh !! I knew U would not agree You don't wanna join, simply don't join, ....
To be honest, I don't know if it will work Cots, I was also banned about 50 times and was so frustrated .... the main admin of the page is my Hubby, who also own a quite popular opinion webjournal in Quebec, .... the idea is, as usual, develop the audience , that's it that's all and I will also try to do the same with Google Plus as I saw with some other website it really helps ....

Last edited by somona : 05-03-2012 at 10:55 AM. Reason: more
Old 05-03-2012, 01:25 PM

I have two FB accounts, one for adult networking and one for personal. Makes it easy to keep non-adult biz friends and family separated.

AS for being deleted, on my biz account I don't post about my sites, strictly use it to network with others in the biz. If you want to spam your links, etc. it's much better to use Twitter as they're far more tolerant of adult content.

P.S. Geoff, you have a PM
Old 05-03-2012, 01:55 PM

Yes well thank U for advises Toby ... we ( I mean me, Nick and Sharon ) also use different accounts on fb and are really carefully on what to post on it . We also have some moderators U surely know like the ancient owner og Seamsfamiliar , Kevin Beech who does a real nice work in some pages we published before for Nylonz 4 exemple .... so a LW fb page, why not ??

Old 05-03-2012, 06:31 PM

Somona, not sure if it's you posting to the passion4fetish FB page, but the latest post with the tease clip is probably a violation of their TOS and most likely violates YouTube's TOS as well. It's brief and at the very end, but there are clearly visible bare breasts.
Old 05-03-2012, 06:59 PM

Yes true .... Nick was supposed to link to the Passion4fetish post announcing this . The think we tried many things those times with the P4F page, and fb permitted thiss as long as Youtube allows it ....

Old 05-03-2012, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somona View Post
Yes true .... Nick was supposed to link to the Passion4fetish post announcing this . The think we tried many things those times with the P4F page, and fb permitted thiss as long as Youtube allows it ....
My point was, you're pushing your luck making posts with content like that on FB. Someone complains, just because they can, and FB deletes your page. All the hard work lost. Why push it?
Old 05-03-2012, 07:27 PM

.... in fact there is alsso a group open for Passiofetish, this group is opened by request, and the page is an extra ... the hard work is not on the social networks .... it's on the site ... I also know with times many persons working for, in or by fb .... so I know where my luck stop
And as U said .... closed account are rarely made by only fb decision but by complains, U can post and push any tamer links you want, if someone is jealous, he will find the way to eject U

Old 05-04-2012, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
I have two FB accounts, one for adult networking and one for personal. Makes it easy to keep non-adult biz friends and family separated.

AS for being deleted, on my biz account I don't post about my sites, strictly use it to network with others in the biz. If you want to spam your links, etc. it's much better to use Twitter as they're far more tolerant of adult content.

P.S. Geoff, you have a PM
Toby answered your PM!