Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2013, 07:10 PM

Doing things like that in just about any open forum tends to attract too many undesirables. I generally contact those I want to work with on something via PM or email.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Doing things like that in just about any open forum tends to attract too many undesirables. I generally contact those I want to work with on something via PM or email.
I think, just like here, it should kick off an idea that then falls into the shadows of pm, email, phone calls (remember them?) and just good business, not greedy business.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post
I am always happy to do banner swaps/guest gallery exchanges and anything else "non affiliate linked" that I can arrange. Most people seem to have given up on the good old "tools". Shame.

If you want to do something with us then just ask or get John to mail me.

Any ideas, from anyone, that leads to mutually beneficial traffic/sales will be welcomed at any time!
I will hit you up tomorrow
Old 09-30-2013, 09:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
I generally contact those I want to work with on something via PM or email.

Actually, because of this thread, Julia is exploring some new business opportunities with a board member. Bingo.

Last edited by js69 : 09-30-2013 at 10:25 PM.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post
I am always happy to do banner swaps/guest gallery exchanges and anything else "non affiliate linked" that I can arrange. Most people seem to have given up on the good old "tools". Shame.

If you want to do something with us then just ask or get John to mail me.

Any ideas, from anyone, that leads to mutually beneficial traffic/sales will be welcomed at any time!
Sorry for the delay. Yes we love members area gallery / banner swaps and pics work best for us (unless you can shoot a full-on commercial type advert video) with *LOADS* of advertising. The old days of bullshit TGP rules etc are dead in the water if you want to sell now so we are happy to exchange pic galleries with *real* advertising back to your/our sites. We have no problem with any special price or deal you want to offer but for us personally we advertise a $12.95 or $9.95 recurring 30 day subscription or (as there is no affiliate cut) and at these prices we convert very well and retain members forever so this works well for us. Whatever way/price/whatever you want to sell is fine as this is all about *THE SELL* and that's all we are interested in doing. If you are able to shoot an advertisement video we can swap those too.

Just to say what works well for us and no idea if you have tried it: A ten minute video with an intro at the start, "pearl & dean" advert in the middle and an advert at the end. Members area videos usually consist of a title and then 10 to 20 minutes raw wank material with no adverts at all. No wonder so many are going bust! We shoot mid video adverts, product place, etc etc etc. 2013 and this is the back end of the "way it used to be done" business so if anyone is interested please do hit me up here.
Old 08-13-2014, 03:54 AM
Banned

?.........

Last edited by js69 : 08-13-2014 at 04:00 AM.
Old 08-13-2014, 10:30 AM

I never heard a dicky bird from SGS following up on this either.