Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2013, 08:57 AM

Default CCbill admin

I have been running a promotion this week for all expired members on some of my sites. I sent emails to over 20,000 addresses and have had a fantastic response. It is Sunday morning here in Europe so I thought it would be a good time in Phoenix (2-00am) to check my stats with CCBill. One would think that most guys in the USA would be asleep at that time and the webadmin should be running smoothly.

Think again. I have been trying now for 2 hours to find out exactly how many sign ups I have had for just two of my sites over the last week. I have given up.

I have a 10 meg internet connection which is not bad for Spain and I can connect instantly to anywhere on the planet except Phoenix. I think they have a server in Amsterdam too, so I may be hooked up with that one, but then that is even worse. It would be easier and less stressful for me to fly to Amsterdam and pick up the stats by hand.

I have informed the CCbill CEO Paul Kluzak of the problem with the speed of the admin on many occasions in the past and he always assures me that it is being looked into, but nothing changes. The usual story is "Oh that is a busy time" but surely they should have capacity enough to cope with a "busy time".

Is this just me or does anyone else have the same problems?
Old 05-05-2013, 11:45 AM
Administrator

I can't believe it, shocking everytime I see this mentioned, about how ccbill really let their admin be so shitty so sad and frustrating
Old 05-06-2013, 11:06 AM

No problems here Jay. Been reasonably quick for a month or so now.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:24 AM

Indeed reasonably quick since about a month...although that doesn't mean it's "fast" in my opinion. Still checking stats is always a mess compared to other systems...