Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2015, 08:07 AM

Default UK Sales With CCBill

I have had to block all card payments from the UK with CCBill for misshybrid.com, since the end of December because they could not identify a debit card from a credit card. I contacted them yesterday and they have been too busy to address it yet but hope to have a timescale soon.

Sometime ago I switched to Epoch as my affiliate manager but I know some of you would rather stay with CCBill. I was hoping to regenerate CCBill FHGs for affiliates. I'll keep you posted. My CMS guys are looking at a system to enable me to run both.

I have acquired smokingheaven.com and CCBill is the affiliate manager for this. In light of the problems with cards I have switched Epoch to be first in the cascade. The affiliate scheme for SmokingHeaven still functions as before with payments being made by CCBill. Lots of fresh content being shot.

I hope CCBill resolves the issue soon and I can once again take cards from the UK. Both websites are softcore on the outside but hardcore on the inside.

New FHGs for both websites that are ATVOD compliant will be posted to affiliates very soon.
Old 01-23-2015, 02:04 AM
Administrator

That's a pretty big deal. Hopefully ccbill gets shit fixed asap.

I heard Epoch is accepting paypal now, and also won the processor of the year from GFY awards, are they stepping up in the processing game now that ccbill seems to have taken a step down?
Old 01-24-2015, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
That's a pretty big deal. Hopefully ccbill gets shit fixed asap.

I heard Epoch is accepting paypal now, and also won the processor of the year from GFY awards, are they stepping up in the processing game now that ccbill seems to have taken a step down?
They do accept PayPal (worldwide now) and that's a pretty big thing. What they need to improve though is their support. CCbill has a top class support, where they solve things SO quickly....whereas Epoch...oh dear.

Anyway, we've switched the cascade in favour of Epoch since a while now, and sales have been better.
Old 01-25-2015, 10:27 AM

I have binned all my Epoch sponsors (sorry Miss Hybrid). Their affiliate support system sucks, conversions are terrible and they never reply to any support requests. Just a waste of time and money.

Much as CCBill still has some issues there system works, there is far more information available (stats) and, most importantly they pay!
Old 01-27-2015, 04:55 PM

It's great to hear all views re: billing preferences. Keep them coming.

A quick update re UK Debit/Credit cards;

CCBill plans on updating their Bin Database by the end of this week and will email me a confirmation once this has been completed.

Hopefully, I will soon be able to accept CCBill payment processing for the UK again.

Epoch support have been fantastic in my dealings with them and I can't praise them highly enough.

Geoff - I understand each to their own. If you've had Epoch problems I'm sure they'd bend over backwards to resolve any issues. Their live support is second to none.
Old 01-27-2015, 05:06 PM

On the contrary - their support for "affiliates" is crap. I chatted with them about a simple thing like changing my payment method (which doesn't work on their system). They told me they couldn't do it, so I had to write to their Accounts team. I did. No reply. I did again. No reply. Six times. No replies.

On the same issue I thought I might give them a go as a second processor. I emailed the using the address on their site. No reply. You get the picture? So I outed them on XBiz. At least two of their sales team jumped in and tried to defend themselves and fell over me to switch. OK I thought - let's get going. You know what happened. The two guys (one a senior VP) didn't follow up! EVER!

I also remember you saying before the switch (which was way before ATVOD), you got far better conversions from Epoch. Well I promoted your site as I always have - and not one sale. Not one! It used to far better when you were with CCBill, or certainly as far I was concerned.

Last edited by cots : 01-27-2015 at 05:08 PM.
Old 01-28-2015, 02:59 PM

Default Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post
On the contrary - their support for "affiliates" is crap. I chatted with them about a simple thing like changing my payment method (which doesn't work on their system). They told me they couldn't do it, so I had to write to their Accounts team. I did. No reply. I did again. No reply. Six times. No replies.

On the same issue I thought I might give them a go as a second processor. I emailed the using the address on their site. No reply. You get the picture? So I outed them on XBiz. At least two of their sales team jumped in and tried to defend themselves and fell over me to switch. OK I thought - let's get going. You know what happened. The two guys (one a senior VP) didn't follow up! EVER!

I also remember you saying before the switch (which was way before ATVOD), you got far better conversions from Epoch. Well I promoted your site as I always have - and not one sale. Not one! It used to far better when you were with CCBill, or certainly as far I was concerned.
Just about to check your links to see that they are viable. Bear with me.
Old 01-29-2015, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hybrid View Post
Just about to check your links to see that they are viable. Bear with me.
You have email from me Geoff.
Old 02-06-2015, 10:24 AM

Quote:

having the same issue with ePoch, their support is worst ever and their whole system seems rigged to me, just cause i was reading this i checked my epoch misshybrid stats and they are all 0

there is a reason why i hate this encoded crap
http://fhg.misshybrid.com/index.php?MzA1OjI6b2lscmVn
nobody knows if my code is really there inside or not

Last edited by oil : 02-06-2015 at 10:30 AM.
Old 02-06-2015, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
having the same issue with ePoch, their support is worst ever and their whole system seems rigged to me, just cause i was reading this i checked my epoch misshybrid stats and they are all 0

there is a reason why i hate this encoded crap
http://fhg.misshybrid.com/index.php?MzA1OjI6b2lscmVn
nobody knows if my code is really there inside or not
Dear Oil,

I have replied to your email before I saw your post here.

I can see that many affiliates prefer to deal with ccbill and I am looking at a system to re launch my ccbill program afresh, but still retain the far better conversion and rebills that I see from Epoch. I am awaiting a reply from Epoch relating to another affiliate.

Dealing with your point re the encoded crap. I have explained the reason for these links previously to you, by email. If you take the url and add it to a cookie clear browser and follow it through to my subscription page you will see in the code reseller=92071175 therefore your code is in there.

Regards

Miss Hybrid

Last edited by Miss Hybrid : 02-06-2015 at 11:18 AM.
Old 02-06-2015, 01:12 PM

If the links work, then conversion is not good. I know you emailed me privately re the links, but I found it confusing. I can only compare conversion to your site when you were with CCBill, with the results from Epoch. I don't doubt your case that Epoch provides better conversion/rebills but I am just not seeing it as an affiliate. In fact no sign ups at all via Epoch compared with a reasonable conversion when it was CCBill. Something as got to be wrong somewhere.
Old 02-07-2015, 08:27 AM

Quote:
If the links work, then conversion is not good. I know you emailed me privately re the links, but I found it confusing. I can only compare conversion to your site when you were with CCBill, with the results from Epoch. I don't doubt your case that Epoch provides better conversion/rebills but I am just not seeing it as an affiliate. In fact no sign ups at all via Epoch compared with a reasonable conversion when it was CCBill. Something as got to be wrong somewhere.
I will have some news re CCBill links later today I'll keep all posted once I have everything in place. I'll also send an instructional email to all affiliates to make sure you are using the correct links
Old 02-08-2015, 04:52 PM

I have made the join page now work with the ccbill affiliate scheme. Please get your links from ccbill, in this format.

ttp://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=938874-0000&PA=2018985&HTML=http://misshybrid.com

I will be working on the FHG's tomorrow. Once all is in place I will post here and send an email with linked galleries.

I hope that oil and cots understand the huge amount of work that has gone into switching to ccbill. I look forward to seeing the sales rolling in!

The ccbill page cascades to epoch, as ccbill are still unable to determine a credit card from a debit card and I have had to turn off all cards for the the UK, until they update their database.

Regards

Miss Hybrid

Last edited by Miss Hybrid : 02-08-2015 at 04:57 PM.
Old 02-09-2015, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hybrid View Post
I have made the join page now work with the ccbill affiliate scheme. Please get your links from ccbill, in this format.

ttp://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=938874-0000&PA=2018985&HTML=http://misshybrid.com

I will be working on the FHG's tomorrow. Once all is in place I will post here and send an email with linked galleries.

I hope that oil and cots understand the huge amount of work that has gone into switching to ccbill. I look forward to seeing the sales rolling in!

The ccbill page cascades to epoch, as ccbill are still unable to determine a credit card from a debit card and I have had to turn off all cards for the the UK, until they update their database.

Regards

Miss Hybrid
We can only send you the traffic. If it don't convert, it don't convert. As I have only ever heard bad things about the effectiveness/accuracy of the CCBill to Epoch cascade I won't hold my breath.

Does my old CCBill Aff ID work or do we have to sign up again?
Old 02-12-2015, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Does my old CCBill Aff ID work or do we have to sign up again?
same question for me