Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2015, 05:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
I look forward to seeing the sales rolling in!
Don't we all
Good Luck
Old 02-14-2015, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
same question for me
It works.
Old 02-14-2015, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js69 View Post
Don't we all
Good Luck

It is going really well. I am shooting a few days a week and keeping hard at it. I know I was into this late but conversions are fantastic.

My smokingheaven.com is going really well with conversions at 1:50 but I know it is very niche.

I am shooting 2 new scenes a week for both MissHybrid.com and smokingheaven.com.
Old 02-15-2015, 09:37 AM

Well the switch back to CCBill seems to have worked - well for me at any rate.
Maybe I had the wrong Epoch affiliate codes but zero sales via Epoch has gone to "several" on the CCBill side in just a few days. So something's worked.

No sales so far on Smoking Heaven but early days.
Old 02-16-2015, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post
Well the switch back to CCBill seems to have worked - well for me at any rate.
Maybe I had the wrong Epoch affiliate codes but zero sales via Epoch has gone to "several" on the CCBill side in just a few days. So something's worked.

No sales so far on Smoking Heaven but early days.
That is good to hear.

I think you had the wrong links. You can test an affiliate by following them and making sure your ID's are passed to the billers join page.

I have checked and everything is working well. I will be sending out and affiliate email from my mailer tomorrow so please add hybrid@mishhybrid-mail.com to your contact list so that it does not go to spam. I will also send out some Miss Hybrid FHG's featuring all the new content I am shooting.
Old 02-17-2015, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hybrid View Post
I have made the join page now work with the ccbill affiliate scheme. Please get your links from ccbill, in this format.

ttp://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=938874-0000&PA=2018985&HTML=http://misshybrid.com

I will be working on the FHG's tomorrow. Once all is in place I will post here and send an email with linked galleries.
i still havent got any email with the new ccbill only fhg links,
so as of today i was forced to delete all the miss hybrind / epoch stuff from my network cause it was a waste of traffic on my end.

Hope you post the fhg links / or some update on that matter whenever you have some time over, i am not in hurry i just cant afford that my top spots are taken from a none tracking / none converting sponsor, nothing personal i really like your stuff.
Old 02-22-2015, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
i still havent got any email with the new ccbill only fhg links,
so as of today i was forced to delete all the miss hybrind / epoch stuff from my network cause it was a waste of traffic on my end.

Hope you post the fhg links / or some update on that matter whenever you have some time over, i am not in hurry i just cant afford that my top spots are taken from a none tracking / none converting sponsor, nothing personal i really like your stuff.
Here is a classic example from you, of don't drink and post.

You can't even spell my name, what chance do you have with links?

I can not substantiate your claims as I have no idea where you have attempted to promote me.

If you want me to investigate perhaps you would provide evidence. Urls, uniques and so on.

BTW you have also started other posts using my REAL name. I am obviously better off without so called 'affiliates' like you.

I don't know your agenda but in light of the evidence I wholeheartedly encourage you to to resign from my affiliate scheme.
Old 02-23-2015, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hybrid View Post
Here is a classic example from you, of don't drink and post.

You can't even spell my name, what chance do you have with links?
I am sorry if i spelled your name wrong, i speak fluently 2 other languages additionally to my native one and english is NOT my native language so mispelling happens quite often for me and i am sure that everybody which can talk more then 1 language understands that such things can happen very easy.

If you dont like me to use your real name, it might be better if you dont sign emails with your real name, but calling me a - stupid idiot - for that in one of your emails i might redirect you to your initial advice of - dont drink and post.
Quote:

I can not substantiate your claims as I have no idea where you have attempted to promote me.
Quote:
If you want me to investigate perhaps you would provide evidence. Urls, uniques and so on.
email from 7th. Feb. will be quoted below
Quote:

BTW you have also started other posts using my REAL name. I am obviously better off without so called 'affiliates' like you.
like i said above if you are offended by your real name you should not use it in communications with affiliates, there was no intend to hurt your feelings or expose you in any way when i used your name
Quote:

I don't know your agenda but in light of the evidence I wholeheartedly encourage you to to resign from my affiliate scheme.
As requested i will delete the last links to your program right after i finished answering this post.
As for my agenda, i just wanted to make sure i have the proper aff. codes in my galleries.

So if my goal is to get paid for the traffic i sent and yours is to not allow questions regarding correct tracking ... then your agenda might not suit a webmaster forum.

Below the email conversation we had. Besides privacy information (Names), nothing is changed:

i ll put the replies in php tags so only memebers of legwebmasters can read.

After i signed up with epoch, on
1. Nov. 2014 i wrote to you:
PHP Code:
I am confused with this epoch thingiethats the reason i never liked it so,
to what url shall i sent now traffic to
http
://misshybrid.com/index.php?id=oilreg 
like your site claims, or to oilregx which is my epoch id, or to the 92071175 which is the id 
The same day, on
1. Nov. 2014 you replied.
PHP Code:
I will look into the points you raisedI know about the misleading link at the bottom of the epoch emailI have been in discussions about getting it removedI have contacted them again today.

The link to use can be found here once you login  http://cash.misshybrid.com/affiliates/banners.php

The link you sent is correct http://misshybrid.com/index.php?id=oilreg 

I am going to try and make everything a little clearer as I know it is confusing.

The reason I changed though is the saleswell re billsWith ccbillI was at about 15% , with Epoch it is close to 50%

I have been very busydid you notice I am Miss FreeOnes 2014 overall winner?

Thank you for joining up and also pointing out the confusing issues
Fascincated by the quick response, i replied same day on
1. Nov. 2014
PHP Code:
yep seen the miss free ones thingiecongrats to that
and 
50sounds great looking forward to getting the promos up and running then soon

another issue i had was with the fhgsi selected not to encode the querey stringhence i was supposing to see my aff.id but the output still had the encoded something so i was even more confused
LOL

thx 
for looking into that 

Stellar support continues that day, and on same day you wrote
PHP Code:
If you select not to encode you see in my case this url  http://fhg.misshybrid.com/gallery.php?gid=471&tid=1&wmid=MissCash439

If you select to encode  the url become thishttp://fhg.misshybrid.com/index.php?NDcxOjE6TWlzc0Nhc2g0Mzk=

Do you know, ****** / Forus who do my cms and affiliate manager for meWell I have asked them if the string within the galleries should be encrypted tooI will reply back once I know
then still same day i replied
PHP Code:
Oki dokii just personally dont like encodings its hiding it from my eyes 
then after i deleted all the old CCBill fhgs and recropped 500+ new epoch FHGs into my network of sites, and seen in epcoh stats that there was no hit registred and also no sales at all. I sent you a email on

6th. Feb. 2015
PHP Code:
my epoch account is
my 
miss hybrid webmaster account is
oilreg
my old ccbill account was

i am sending traffic to your site with the 
new epoch links now quite some timewas today on legwebasters and seeing cots posting having issues with epoch 
so i check my epoch stats 
and 

seen

ZERO tracked hits at all
also no sales everthis smells fishy 
same day i ll get response from your, where you use my real name btw, which i never gave to you via email thou - i always signed my emails with
- oil

6. Feb. 2015
PHP Code:
Can you send me a link to where you are promoting me and I will check the links to my site are correctThe reason Cots had none is he was using the wrong linksI have shown him the links he should be using.

Not all Epoch stats wont’t work because my affiliate manager deals with the traffic stats. I used an affiliate manager to enable me to convert old ccbill links to Epoch ones and also to replace old , non ATVOD compliant galleries, with compliant ones, so that there would be no broken links.

I can see traffic you have sent on my affiliate manager stats with your ID “oilreg" 
the next day, i replied:
7. Feb. 2015
PHP Code:
use only FHGs for promotion and they look like
http
://fhg.misshybrid.com/index.php?Mjk6MTpvaWxyZWc=
the traffic sources of where i have your FHGs on are variousmy network of sites is listed under www.oilreg.com but according to the niche
your stuff is mostly listed under 
http
://www.ulingerie.com/
http://www.isecretarylegs.com/
http://www.ahighheels.com/
http://www.isexylegs.com/
i see traffic but no sales on your website but my epoch stats are empty, also no hits there 
and then Miss Hybrid went dark .... no more quick responses, just today i got this one.

23. Feb. 2015
PHP Code:
Get your post deleted from leg webmasters where you use my real nameyou stupid idiot
i really dont quite get what i did wrong, you still owe me the answer to that one, or at least any other affilate which was promoting you while you where on epoch.

The reason i was promoting your stuff was always cause i liked your style of content, sales wise i am better off not promoting you.

My History Stats with you are:
2010 - 34 Sales / 0 Rebills - on 70.000 Hits
2011 - 22 Sales / 0 Rebills - on 58.000 Hits
2012 - 11 Sales / 0 Rebills - on 72.000 Hits
2013 - 5 Sales / 0 Rebills
2014 - 1 Sale / 0 Rebills
2015 - Nobody Knows

since none of the tracking ever worked i have no clue how much traffic i sent you which it was on epoch, I admit considering the 2014 CCBill stats with 1 Sale till November, its very unlikely that there was a sale in the 3 Months on Epoch not even with your 50% claimed better sales/rebills.

After i look at my stats now i honestly wonder ... 50% better rebills on WHAT .... from all the 70+ Sales i sent you over the years, not a single rebill, thats smells fishy as well.

Last edited by oil : 02-23-2015 at 11:15 AM.
Old 02-24-2015, 01:23 AM
Banned

zing................
Old 06-16-2015, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js69 View Post
zing................
i would appreciate some response from the Misses, since shes pretty active spamming the forum those days with surfer style pics ...

So care to sort things out Miss