Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > News and Annnouncements
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2013, 03:34 AM
Administrator

Default MonroeLee.com closing (Bellacash solo girl)

Got this email today, about a Bellacash site closing:

Quote:
Monroelee.com will be closing it's doors next week sometime. I'll be removing the hosted galleries from Bellagals.com, removing her from Bellacash.com and redirecting the traffic to bellapass.com

I am redirecting to Bellapass.com because that way your cookie is still kept and there's still sign up opportunities.

As for the why am I closing it - simplest reason, it's run it's course. Monroe wrote me and asked me to consider closing it and then told me her personal reasons as to why. The reasons are public, sorry. After consideration, I am closing it out. It's part of our industry, some girls move on and on occasion, a site closes. The majority of you were not promoting her anyway because she has not been active since January 2011.

Monroe may resurface down the road doing camming or whatever she does, that's her business and we wish her all the best.

In other Bella Network news...

Katie, Talia, Bryci are all doing awesome, kicking ass and as a side note...

If you're not pushing Katie Banks - you might consider trying. She's flipping to masturbation starting right now and in Feb/March area she flips to toys. She's turning up the heat and her new stuff is pretty damn good. Her sales/rebills have been 300% higher than last year at this same time.

Before she flips to toys, I'll be releasing 5 hosted galleries of her with toys as sort of a relaunch of her for the 'New Katie Banks!'

We will also be launching new solo model sites in 2014 that are exclusive, never before seen ladies.

There will be new galleries for Bryci, Talia and Katie being released tomorrow and then on Wednesday, some Christmas themed galleries.

As for the Monroe galleries you have right now in your site if you have them, you'd be better served removing them than keeping them up. The site will redirect to Bellapass.com anyway, so why risk the chargeback when the customer doesn't get Monroe?