Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-2014, 10:27 PM
Banned

Default unacceptable content....from over here

Wow, just wow. I totally understand access being denied to minors. I kind of like that idea. It is like a plastic cover on a top shelf mag. I have zero issue with this. In fact I approve wholeheartedly if it is a level playing field. It could stop a lot of free stuff.
However...and this is where the English fall off the rails...there is a bit of a free speech, censorship issue that is buried in all of this ATVOD bogus crap that will not fly outside the UK. It would crash on legal grounds here and that would be that. It is poorly drafted and not very well thought out.
As one example. It is illegal for a woman to squirt in another's mouth when it is legal for a man to cum in a woman's mouth. Who want's to open that sexist debate? That is just at first blush.
Personally, I will wait to see where the dust settles. I have seen way too many of these panic attacks from 2242, to the Acacia streaming rights debacle, to .xxx. I understand if you are in the UK living under those regs, but I am not sure what that means to the rest of the world. I will have to watch and wait and if anyone wants some atvod acceptible galleries, then please ask. As for the content...that is a bit of an issue.
But good luck to all of you on the front lines.
Old 12-07-2014, 09:06 AM

I think it will take a while for the dust to settle. As I understand it ATVOD has very few staff and hey are already creaking at the seams. I have no idea how many adult/glamour sites there are that have "editorial control" based in the UK - but it must be thousands. It is going to take a while to get through those before overseas sites can be tackled.

The vagaries of the censorship categories are ridiculous. Typical of the right wing idiots in the UK!

Oh and if they ban/stop overseas sites in the UK doesn't that infringe trade laws, especially in the EU where free trade is a given?
Old 12-08-2014, 04:20 PM
Banned

That country has gone down hill since Maggie Thatcher.