Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2016, 08:29 PM
Administrator

Thumbs down Anyone heard about Lakeview not paying on Epoch

LakeviewEnt supposedly not paying on Epoch sales. Quite a few upset affiliates here on GFY thread.

Quote:
Steve confirmed that the Epoch sales are not tracked for affiliates with the CCBILL link codes, and that it won't change anytime soon.

Epoch is the main biller now even. So basically you won't get paid for most of the sales that you generate.
For some reason i dont feel too shocked, angry, etc anymore, already too calloused to this kind of activity from people/companies in the adult industry

Old 06-11-2016, 02:09 AM

They have some, average at best, fetish content that I could use but most of their gallery images have huge ugly watermarks that make it impossible to make an attractive thumbnail image. Five or six years ago I had some discussion about them with a consultant they'd hired, who I knew personally, and it was quite clear they really had no clue about running an affiliate program. It appears they've not learned much in the years since then.
Old 06-11-2016, 10:20 AM
Administrator

Looking at lakeviewent site you can tell they aren't really in "the know" about how sites should probably be looking, especially todays sites.
Old 06-12-2016, 02:46 AM
Banned

Yeah...there is a change in the air. Like Bob Dylan said

....get out of the new world If you can't lend a hand
For the times they are a-changin'

Damn. Shit is crashing and burning everywhere. Its the first time in years all I can see is open road and opportunity. Big time. Its exciting as hell. In this little leg nylon market, the competition is sinking like a sunset. They don't even bother to post their spam here any more. They are all looking old.....Stay tuned for a whole new me soon.

Last edited by js69 : 06-12-2016 at 02:49 AM.
Old 06-13-2016, 02:39 AM
Administrator

Yea man, i cant even update my review site with new reviews, because no new sites are coming out. Most are dying, dead, set and forget, etc
Old 06-13-2016, 02:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
Yea man, i cant even update my review site with new reviews, because no new sites are coming out. Most are dying, dead, set and forget, etc
Yeah....its not like the fetish disappeared. But they did. Why is that? I know Lady Sonia brought it on themselves declaring that all product should be free. New school marketing, they said and we were all idiots. Then they tanked. Others were never real. Some were not very good. Some got old, dated and technically poor. Some couldn't even be bothered to spend money to buy current cameras. Some thought 4K would save everything. There are just soooo many reasons, most of them bad.
Old 06-14-2016, 02:23 PM

Hey folks... long time no chat!

Sign of the times I'm afraid as others have said. I remember back in the day where it seemed like there were new sites every couple of weeks to promote and check out. Now they are few and far between. Some of the smaller sites clinging to life with limited updates while the bigger sites are on autopilot.

I know the Lakeview issues is something entirely but there's always been something wonky with the CCBill / Epoch cascading system. A while back when I had all my sites up and running I did a test transaction because I couldn't believe that conversions could drop so dramatically as soon as the site (to remain nameless) went to an Epoch cascade. Sure enough no credit despite cookies being cleared and legit.

I was told that it was an "isolated" incident.

I don't trust Epoch at all...
Old 06-16-2016, 10:56 AM
Administrator

Tbh i dont really trust any of them. I've seen before where Ccbill affiliate ids dont carry to join pages.

edit: oh and yes, welcome back Chris!!!
Old 06-18-2016, 10:48 PM

The thing about Epoch is that, if you don't pay attention, they will make mistakes when they implement the cascade.
We had the same problem, but luckily we found it out and fixed it.

@Suckerpunch
Glad to read from you again!
Old 06-23-2016, 11:23 PM

Thanks guys... glad to be back
Old 07-06-2016, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js69 View Post
Yeah....its not like the fetish disappeared. But they did. Why is that? I know Lady Sonia brought it on themselves declaring that all product should be free. New school marketing, they said and we were all idiots. Then they tanked. Others were never real. Some were not very good. Some got old, dated and technically poor. Some couldn't even be bothered to spend money to buy current cameras. Some thought 4K would save everything. There are just soooo many reasons, most of them bad.
Got to say that since Lady Sonia transferred Kenny's Pennies it is doing gang busters - and they pay on the dot. Too many site owners didn't get the idea of partnering but didn't have the necessary resources to do well themselves.

Partnering is the way forward with multi site memberships but sadly some people don't see that 50% of something is better than 100% of fuck all!
Old 07-06-2016, 10:20 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post
Partnering is the way forward with multi site memberships but sadly some people don't see that 50% of something is better than 100% of fuck all!
I absolutely agree with this! Even with affiliate marketing, i think the main ones that are still thriving are the ones that have teams or webmasters joining groups, teaming up to stay competative.

I still remember a few years back DamageX posted on his AskDamageX forum (now offline), suggesting how we affiliates need to band together to stay in the game.

But most of us old timers do know/understand that partnerships are not always unicorns and rainbows unfortunately
Old 07-06-2016, 02:29 PM
Banned

Steve is on xbiz. You can talk to him.
Old 07-07-2016, 12:46 PM
Administrator

Who's Steve?
Old 07-07-2016, 01:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
Who's Steve?
Steve Lake who, I believe, is Lakeview entertainment. You could probably pm him there if you want to talk to him.