Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2008, 09:17 PM

Default Drama thread - Zoligirls

Hey all,

Just a quick note to anyone promoting Zoli's site. It's full of traffic leaks. I have worked with him for years as an affiliate, designer and promoter and I told him it needed to be addressed. In fact if you're using his fhg stuff, I did those. He doesn't see any problem stealing traffic I guess.

So in the meantime he deletes my user account on his forums (which I installed, theme modification and promoted). Childish move there Zoli.

If you like losing money to traffic leaks, send it to Zoligirls!
Old 04-15-2008, 03:34 PM
Administrator

man thats some fucked up shit if really want exposure should post on ADX "shitlist" thread
Old 08-10-2008, 08:15 PM

Default Chris was double dipping

You were double dipping the whole time i was paying you why not tell all the folks about that ,not only were you charging me for your shit traffic but you were also hitting my ccbill affiliate program, you my friend are not worth doing business with.
Cheers

Last edited by zoligirls : 08-10-2008 at 08:34 PM.
Old 08-10-2008, 08:32 PM

Default one more thing

I still have the Paypal receipts for all the adult related work you had done for me. Included when I paid you to install and modify my forum, you got paid for everything you had done for me so how dare you!,
And if any one questions I have all the receipts of me sending you money and all ccbill transaction that you got paid for as well. Would you like me to send the forum all the receipts and ccbill payouts that were made to you.

Last edited by zoligirls : 08-10-2008 at 08:36 PM.
Old 08-10-2008, 08:33 PM

Wow ..."canadian scum "..." french canadian coward scumbag "....

I just wanted to know your origins Zoligirls
You give to us a great demonstration of racism ? no ?
You know all canadians are not speaking french,

somona

Old 08-10-2008, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somona View Post
Wow ..."canadian scum "..." french canadian coward scumbag "....

I just wanted to know your origins Zoligirls
You give to us a great demonstration of racism ? no ?
You know all canadians are not speaking french,

somona
You look canadian and fat too dammmmm..
Old 08-10-2008, 08:39 PM

Thank you very much for those changings ...
I knew you were a good person inside

Somona xxx

Old 08-10-2008, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suckerpunch View Post
Hey all,

Just a quick note to anyone promoting Zoli's site. It's full of traffic leaks. I have worked with him for years as an affiliate, designer and promoter and I told him it needed to be addressed. In fact if you're using his fhg stuff, I did those. He doesn't see any problem stealing traffic I guess.

So in the meantime he deletes my user account on his forums (which I installed, theme modification and promoted). Childish move there Zoli.

If you like losing money to traffic leaks, send it to Zoligirls!
How can you say that you lost money you double dipped all the way you raped me my ass still hurts from all the fucking you did.......
Old 08-10-2008, 08:57 PM

No comment...You bring water to my well
Somona

Old 08-10-2008, 09:40 PM

We are in a free democratic world, we should not judge the people from their color, culture, race or living place ....I believe that everybody is equal and could all live in the same world ...I imagine John Lennon
And there would be peace on Earth ....
Think about Bob Marley, Martin Lutherking, Gandi....
You can laugh at us but never you can reach our hearts and dreams

Somona xxx

Old 08-10-2008, 09:48 PM

Quote:
We are in a free democratic world, we should not judge the people from their color, culture, race or living place ....I believe that everybody is equal and could all live in the same world ...I imagine John Lennon
And there would be peace on Earth ....
Think about Bob Marley, Martin Lutherking, Gandi....
You can laugh at us but never you can reach our hearts and dreams

Somona xxx
Hey i,m sorry for calling you fat, that was wrong...
but besides the point we are not equal at all, no one is equal. Blacks have more rights than whites Gandhi didn’t have fucken shoes for Christ sake. And my neighbor just lost his 2.5 million dollar house do to layoffs by GMC. Are we equal... I don’t think so.
And as for Mlk Bob Marley and Gandhi the only thing that’s the same as they are all dead.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:13 PM

Yes Zoligirls ...

Sometimes the things seems to be unequal between the persons, and sometimes there are some bad events in our lifes...but I think, with some good will, we can fix that.. with have the same problem here with GMC, Chrysler, and all the great car manufacturers, and that's the proof we have to fight TOGETHER, in all the world against all that seems to be inequal
Sometimes, one has the idea, and the people following him can make the difference
The 3 persons I named have all fighting the racism...by different ways....Marley with the music ( He usually said that evil doesn't take any day off, so he had to work !!! ) Lutherking and Gandhi by political movements...but all are the proof you can make something to change the future of your neighbours

Somona xxx

Old 08-10-2008, 11:15 PM

BTW, happy Zoligirls to see you are enough clever to answer me without any anger ...you proove in this you are clever

Thanks

Somona xxx

Old 08-11-2008, 01:12 AM

Quote:
BTW, happy Zoligirls to see you are enough clever to answer me without any anger ...you proove in this you are clever

Thanks

Somona xxx
Dear Somona
My main problem is that Chris (SUCKERPUNCH ) 1st off he’s the one who didn’t want to do business with me after all these years, He knew how my site was since day 1 and it has never changed the only thing that has is that I offer 60% instead of 50% on first and all memberships, and I have plenty of webmasters who promote the site and make money, what has changed is that some webmasters got greedy and decided that they rather promote someone who makes them more money. ( i have no idea what a leaking site has to do with anything if you are getting paid to promote it ) and it was leaking when you took on the task. So when he decided that he didn’t want to sponsor my site I was like if my site is not good enough for him to sponsor why should it be good enough to make more money for him.. Hope this makes sense, Also at this point the admin jumps right in and states that he should black list me on shit sites with out even hearing the whole story, I get 99% of my traffic through friends who I had banner exchanges with since 2000 and I’m not dumping them just cause that’s what some webmasters want. It’s like being hung with out a jury hearing your side. Also not to mention all the other webmasters that may have done business with me, but now won’t because of this thread,
Do you think that that is fair?
So with that said
Warmest Regards
Old 08-11-2008, 02:06 AM

Dear Zoligirls

You know I am not a good judge in this problem between you and Suckerpunch...even if i think it is not a good to proceed to disclaim a person, and of course, with all you good faith in this bad event can proove that you are surely a good person ....I told you about " good will " and...like you do in this event to explain to all the people what was going on, I will do my part of "good will" in promoting your websites....so feel free to send me ( by your cash program or not ) all that can be good for your promotion....
Feel free to send me FHG and banners by icq, mail or whatever you want ...
There is a forum where you can launch your own prmotion, and all the URL are behind my name on this signature
I think you are in good faith, and I hope everyone will think like me...perhaps just a misundertanding...and I hope my little part for your promotion will erase this bad event

Love xxx

Somona