Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > News and Annnouncements
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2008, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by romacash View Post
As far as I know people submit their own 'home made content'.
Of course, I wouldn't expect you to say anything else.

It's been a couple of years since I checked the site regularly, so perhaps the practice has stopped. I'm just stating what I saw with my own eyes. Most surfers may not recognize photos from Eastern European content brokers, but those of us that have been in this biz for any length of time will fairly quickly recognize many of the models, and the style of photography.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:26 AM

'Eastern European content brokers' - Well, if you are talking about ex-ussr block, than its true. Adult biz is illegal there, so many(if not the most) resellers sell such content for cheap.

We dont promote models on the site( for these needs we have a different site). Worldwidewives is a community site where people post their amateur( ok, home made) stuff to get a chance to win some buck.
Old 05-15-2008, 03:38 PM

*** yawn ***

you don't have a fuckin' clue
Old 05-15-2008, 06:38 PM

As I know about East-European adult business, it's not illegal but hold by few persons . All the models you see here are often exploited...many countries were in a chaos over there ( Thinking of the Ex-Yougoslavia....there were 12 "showgirls bars" only in Zagreb on 1996...)and few persons took then the sex business, with the blessing of the United Nations or other gouvernemental organisms......
For the Ex Ussr...the things haven't change since many years, other system, but the same persons to control....so...that's them who are probably your broker ...they sale for nothing because it cost nothing over there !

Somona

Old 05-16-2008, 07:01 PM

To help a little bit Romacash ....I have wrote to The webmaster of WorlsWideWifes, and effectively, some days later, I have got an answer with a link to post my pictures, with legal subscription and asking me some proof of identity....
In fact, i think it's a great idea, because many women want to start a website, and don't know how to begin....it's very heavy, even if you know how to use a computer...there's many things to know, many traps where you can fall,...so their system is simple...you post your pics and they do all for you, promotion ( I have seen some gals from them in some TGP ( swingersGalleries.com I think ...)) , design etc, of course for money...but don't you think you don't spend much money on the start on a private website ?

It's my own opinion....

Somona