Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2012, 11:55 PM
Banned

Default This is really wierd

Hi there affiliates, Many of you will know me of course from promoting my old site passionuk.co.uk....which sadly I had to suddenly shut down to care for my mum.Well I have now gone into a joint venture with Nicolas Facq and we have launched a new site called passion4fetish.com. I wasn't going to have an affiliate programme at first but have now decided we can offer a 10% affiliate program, sadly I can't do more than this due to it being a joint venture already.....I do hope you will promote me once more, I am using archive galleries/videos and material that was never published and will be adding to these on a weekly basis.The link to join my new affiliate programme is http://passion4fetish.info/affiliate/ People still using my old banners and promo material, which I know many of you are, then please MAKE SURE you redirect these to my new url www.passion4fetish.com Please let us know if there is anything more you require as Nicolas is dealing with most of this side for me. Many thanks and am hoping we can make some sales together, Hugs, Sharon (www.passion4fetish.com)
Old 05-23-2012, 01:36 AM

What about it do you find weird?
Old 05-23-2012, 09:05 AM

It works out at less than £1 per sale for affilates. I think I'll pass on this generous offer.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:38 AM

What is weird with this Js ? I announced several weeks ago we restarted PassionUK in a new version, I also said we won't have any cash program, but, at least ... why not ? But the main goal is to restart the site and this to get cash not for partying .... no .... to heal someone .
It means LOTS to my close friend Sharon to take care of her mum, and be sure, as soon as the situation will be more easy, we will give a most generous cut out

Big D : no comment
Toby : MASSIVE THANK U ! We love U LOTS xxxx

PS : Nicolas is my hubby

Last edited by somona : 05-23-2012 at 12:47 PM. Reason: add
Old 05-23-2012, 02:44 PM

Got that email too. Site looks dreadful compared to the last version and $1 a sale? lol

No thanks.
Old 05-23-2012, 02:51 PM

No Links with the actual topic SGS but please edit your signature and or profile as we cannot see no link related, so we also can't know what site you are running I quick presentation message would be really great Thanks so much

Old 05-23-2012, 02:56 PM

We own and run www.Lady-Sonia.com since about 1998.
Old 05-23-2012, 03:05 PM

Oh so put this in your signature ... I simply adore that site and welcome on board ....
Guys, I will not repeat again what I wrote, I didn't make an annoucement for the affiiate program on this board as I knew you would think it's quite low rate . We got our reasons for quite all we done, and I explained to MANY persons that we couldn't run a real adult website for personal reasons ...
You want to promote ? Fine , the affiliate program is here . If not, I & Sharon wouldn,t be offended

Old 05-23-2012, 03:07 PM

We really don't post a lot on webmaster forums anymore but just a bit strange when we got the email and saw the dreadful new (1990s) version of a much better earlier site. Why not just use the previous version?
Old 05-23-2012, 03:11 PM

The site was closed, and the domain name was sold , we are in 2012 and the best option was this one beacuse we can put updates easily, the new version, especially in member zone is more user friendly, and the ancient PassionUK members are more than happy with this one, and .... the most important is the customers, this site has been made for them, because many wanted Passion's Back I got several other reasons, but not concerning U

Old 05-23-2012, 03:14 PM

We have a LOT of leg traffic for CCBill programs so the change is a shame.
Old 05-23-2012, 03:20 PM

I also knew this and I try to rebuy the old domain name .... there are also many probs I can't talk about associated with it ... in fact , the rate will probably change as soon as we grow enough to give more ....

Old 05-23-2012, 03:20 PM
Banned

Well, good luck to you, but you might want to reconsider your affiliate strategy. This per centage will not even cover the costs a good affiliate incurres promoting your product.

Last edited by js69 : 05-23-2012 at 03:22 PM.
Old 05-23-2012, 03:23 PM

That's our main priority as I don't aso have only adult bizz affiiates I got to manage all to satisfy all and THIS is really weird !!

Old 05-23-2012, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somona View Post
Oh so put this in your signature ... I simply adore that site and welcome on board
Thank you