Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2012, 04:49 PM

Default Sandee & Sonia. I am confused

A couple of stupid questions.

First Sonia Dane. Does she or doesn't she have an affiliate programme? I used to be an affiliate then I though it closed down. However I still see lot's of galleries being published but can't see an affiliate code. Anyone know what's going on?

Second Sandee Westgate. Who is her affiliate programme with and which is her site? All very confusing. I have an Epoch code and a CCBill code but they both go all over the place. Sometimes you go to http://www.sandeewestgate.com/ and sometimes http://sexysandee.com. Sometimes webmaster links go to a CCBill sign up/login but the promo stuff is years old. The Epoch galleries seem more recent. I know some of you guys here promote her site quite a bit but which programme do you use?

Confused of Tenerife
Old 08-03-2012, 08:06 PM

Sonia Dane is no longer billing via CCBill, so any affiliate program links are worthless.

Sandee has changed her stuff around more times than she's changed her hair color. Currently sandeewestgate.com redirects to sexysandee.com which has a CCBill join page. It's been that way for a couple of years now. I think she's finally in control of all of it herself rather than relying on her boyfriend du jour that eventually rips her off. As far as I know any Epoch links are way outdated.

Her affiliate program is located at sandeecash.com
Old 08-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Banned

Sonia Dane hasn't shot anything in years and years. Something happened and I don't think the hired help was/is? up to her standard. I think her husband/ex? is still trading off of well re cycled stuff.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js69 View Post
Sonia Dane hasn't shot anything in years and years. Something happened and I don't think the hired help was/is? up to her standard. I think her husband/ex? is still trading off of well re cycled stuff.
I guessed as much. It seems a recurring theme sadly.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Sonia Dane is no longer billing via CCBill, so any affiliate program links are worthless.

Sandee has changed her stuff around more times than she's changed her hair color. Currently sandeewestgate.com redirects to sexysandee.com which has a CCBill join page. It's been that way for a couple of years now. I think she's finally in control of all of it herself rather than relying on her boyfriend du jour that eventually rips her off. As far as I know any Epoch links are way outdated.

Her affiliate program is located at sandeecash.com
Shame. I like Sandee's stuff but it sounds like one to stay clear of?
Old 08-04-2012, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post
Shame. I like Sandee's stuff but it sounds like one to stay clear of?
I wouldn't invest too much effort in promoting her. I have some boot galleries that are mostly filler content for my TGPs, sales are sporadic at best. She's not actively updating her promo content, so you'd have to do some work to get anything newer than what's already there.