Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2012, 11:19 AM

Default wrong IBAN from ccbill

Last night i got an email from a guy with an information about mistakes on the online forms from ccbill! Maybe in this forum some guys of you can understand german. Then you should read this message:

Quote:
Hallo,
Ich würde sehr gerne Mitglied werden.
Leider ist die IBAN-Nummer die CCBill angibt keine gültige. Den dortigen Support anzuschreiben klappt auch aus technischen Gründen nicht, da wird ständig der Code abgeleht, den mann zum Schluß eingeben soll. Eine Abbuchung, so verstehe ich das durch angabe meiner Bankdaten, lehnt aber CCbill unbegründet ab?! "Sorry, you are denied!"
Bitte um Erklärung und Unterstützung!
The content of this email is:

- Incorrect IBAN Code FROM CCBILL for international transfer like debit via ccbill
- Support from ccbill for customers not working correctly because the captcha code has a permanent error!

Not sure if you got similar emails from members or customers.

Regards
Thor
Old 10-22-2012, 11:38 AM

I spoke with the CCBill Support:

The answer of Josh was:

"I'll have to escalate this. I am not able to access a proxy server at the moment. We will email you. It would be at least a couple hours, as Tier 2 won't be in for another couple hours."
Old 10-22-2012, 12:10 PM
Administrator

Don't know about that. But trying to login to my affiliate stats today, for 1 hour it would just redirect me back to the front page. Finally fixed now though. Hopefully they were have some long overdue upgrades (but I highly doubt that)
Old 10-22-2012, 12:20 PM

jscott,

Not sure what the guys still doing but i am absolutely sure in the past all data on my ccbill forms was working correctly. Maybe they have changed the engineer and this guy has added tons of mistakes.
The biggest problem is that not all customers write you an email and inform you about mistakes. They still go over with no informations!

Thor
Old 10-22-2012, 01:35 PM
Administrator

Yah that is terrible Thor
Hopefully ccbill had shit fixed by now
Old 10-26-2012, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
Yah that is terrible Thor
Hopefully ccbill had shit fixed by now
When did CCBill ever fix their shit? I had two issues with them last week and the answers I got were pathetic. The only department that seems to function well is Contract Admin - and they have always been great for us!
Old 10-29-2012, 11:34 AM

Since today i didn`t got any answers via email. On Sunday i spoke with ccbill support and the answer was follow:

"Unfortunately this transaction is still labeled as pending. These transactions are handled by our consumer support department and I do not have an exact reason or note for why this transaction is still waiting for approval from the bank. I can suggest two plans of action, one is you can respond to the consumers inquiry via email and cc our consumer support team for assistance (support@ccbill.com). They will be able to respond directly to the consumer regarding this issue. The second option is to contact the consumer and inform them to contact their bank to verify any other details with the hold up. This is a unique type of transaction that will require the banks release of those funds. We have no way to manually acquire these funds through the account and will require their authorization to complete this transaction."

The philosophy of ccbill is: The customer is fault.

I know to 100% this customer has no any problems with credit cards and all other ways for paying. Also this is not the fault by his bank. CCBill working also with the site 2000charge.com and all payings about this site still have problems. The support on 200charge.com still not working and also they has a mistake inside the IBAN code!!!

I could solve this problem if i get in touch with the customer and he sent me the money via paypal.

Thank you ccbill ... i am still in love with you!

Regards
Thor