Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Link trades and Gallery Submissions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2010, 08:30 PM

Default How High Do You Rate Pantyhose Revue & Stockings Revue

I am new to creating web sites but have successfully created and published 2sites which are http://www.pantyhose-revue.com & http://www.stockings-revue.com.
My pleasures are pantyhose & stockings (basically a nylon fetish).
I use to browse the internet (still do to some extent) for thumbnail galleries or as they are sometimes known TGPs,but use to get disappointed when I clicked on an image just to get led/redirected to another site which lead to another site and so on and it just became a bit frustrating.
I now know why they do it and it's because they have a cosy cartel whereby they all link to each other and gain higher rankings on Google and other search engines(I.E. get themselves on the first 2 or 3 pages of search engines when a search term is entered)
If you've had this experience (And I'm sure you have) try my sites
and you won't be disappointed
If anything other than the above happens contact me at webmaster@pantyhose-revue.com and I will try my best to resolve it
Old 06-01-2010, 06:21 PM

Hi there,

As part of the "cartel" that all link to each other for higher placements, thanks for the insult. I prefer calling it working my ass off to get traffic to my sites as well as increasing the number of backlinks to help improve my PR ranking and SEO placement.

Instead of coming in here and spamming your new sites without a simple introduction, why don't you actually do a little research, introduce yourself to those that have been in the business for many years and produce a site that are not simply a bajillion hosted galleries.

As for the cozy cartel of webmasters, I see you've started linking with some of them on pantyhose-revue. Is this not equivalent to sleeping with the enemy?

And you didn't even respond to our first question as to what the hell tlvbp453 means? Lol.

Sorry J... I tried not to respond and was actually successful for a few days.