Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > News and Annnouncements
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2008, 04:47 AM

Default Turnkey website/cash program full of 100% exclusive content For Sale

This is a turnkey operation that is up and running now taking and keeping members. buy it, move it to your server and you have a year worth of work in hours.

I know im not going to get what I put into it but I would like to see a fair price.

The sites comes with ALL 100% Exclusive never before seen content, multiple niches such as stockings, high heels, pantyhose, Alternative, tattoos, pin ups and even teens. I have produced our content and design in house, if there is anything small you need to changed just let me know, Im sure we can work something out.

As of right now I currently have on the site,

Galleries: 53, Hi Rez Images: 10272, HD Video Files: 31, Plus a few more updates (pics and videos) in queue.

All the content will come with Raw mini DV tapes, raw images and videos as well as all 2257’s, ID scans and model releases signed by myself, the models and my partner/witness. Everything I have related to the site will come with it.

Due to life altering circumstances i am forced to sell off my newly launched site and cash program. My fiancée is now pregnant and I can no longer justify shooting content so im selling it now before it gets any bigger. I have not yet purchased traffic or really pushed for affiliates as of yet and this is my first time in this industry so I haven’t had much help as far as marketing ect.

Contact me at webmaster@dv8vixens.com
Or ICQ 424289425
Mel
Check it out,
www.dv8cash.com/www.dv8vixens.com
dv8cash.com We up and running Hit us up and lets make some cash ICQ#424289425