Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2017, 11:02 AM

Not sure what all the fuss is about! Many sponsors have become less and less reliant on their affiliate programs over the past few years. Since the TGP crash along with everything else in 2008/9 affiliates have become far less productive and time can be better spent!
I communicate with OT regularly and have a member pass to grab content. This is the new way of the affiliate world. Sponsors will work with affiliates that produce!
As a sponsor I have seen a massive drop off in affiliate sales. We realistically only have about 20 affiliates that produce - down from 200 a few years ago. We still put out new affiliate material but in reality that is at the expense of not doing something else.
As for Lady Sonia I do not know the whole story but many of their problems, like others, were caused by changes of law in the UK. Many panicked and just closed up shop. Those that stayed around saw reduced sales because of the legal limitations. Others moved their operations to get around the laws (and taxes) often using a partner outside the UK like Kenny.