Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2011, 10:29 AM

Default Is stockings/pantyhose a part of a FEET niche?

you say
BIGGEST adult affiliate program data server ever: 12k paysites, 1.6k niches, exp domains, paysites down, ratings, cookies check, blog directories, link lists... 100% of all CCBill programs in one place
Old 07-25-2011, 11:14 AM

I would say that both Stockings and Pantyhose are considered their own separate niches. There might be some overlap between the three niches, but they should definitely have their own categories. Guys into stockings usually abhor pantyhose! ;-)
Old 07-26-2011, 02:17 AM
Administrator

I agree there's a bit of overlapping there, but also I would really consider them different niches.
I have friends who are into feet fetish, and don't care anything about stockings/pantyhose/legs part, they love the actual feet feet
Old 07-26-2011, 04:08 PM
Banned

They are different, though a lot of feet guys like stockings, fewer stocking guys like feet.
Old 07-30-2011, 04:52 PM

Agree - they are all different but with some overlap.

Personally I prefer stockings, but really like pantyhose. Oddly I am not a foot fan at all and it really pisses me off when the shoes come off halfway through a set.

IMHO be a shoes on or shoes off site - but don't be both LOL!
Old 07-31-2011, 12:30 AM

Agree with everyone...they are three different niches.

And to be honest... there are even more niches under the foot category, but i suspect you don't want to go that deep
Old 07-31-2011, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post
Agree - they are all different but with some overlap.

Personally I prefer stockings, but really like pantyhose. Oddly I am not a foot fan at all and it really pisses me off when the shoes come off halfway through a set.

IMHO be a shoes on or shoes off site - but don't be both LOL!
Am also not a foot fan but love heels - one reason why 99% of content on my site is shoes on! But some people like to see feet in stockings or socks.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:02 AM

you know what pisses me off about pantyhose and stocking sites. NO FUCKING TOP SHOTS! But please, keep being daft, I will certainly fill in this void in the stockings scene.

...Kidding aside though. It blows me away that it never occurs to people who run stocking sites that your lack of topshots makes some fetishists think that you just dont get it. How can I fap over feet when I can't even see the symmetry or the beauty of the toenails. Blah.
I will also never understand how one can do a stocking site and not take the shoes off?!? Are you kidding me? There went about 40 percent of your conversions that you could have snagged my filming that. Someone told me once that even if you don't dig it personally, if the talent is there right in front of you, why not shoot them in different aspects that you would not normally.

This is good practice and shit, sling it on C4S, maybe thats another 500-1k per month to your bottom line. And in this economy, every cent counts. There are some good up and coming sites, though not as many as there used to be. I don't mean to be mean, and I love each and every one of you, but tell me I'm wrong.

Need Anything, Hit Me up on ICQ: 621200102

Last edited by AfterDarkkMedia : 09-20-2011 at 05:18 AM.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:44 AM

Stocking and foot fetish may have some overlap, but they are NOT the same customer, just like stocking fetish and pantyhose fetish are distinctly separate.

All of the above have some overlap, but you can't effectively target them all at the same time.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Stocking and foot fetish may have some overlap, but they are NOT the same customer, just like stocking fetish and pantyhose fetish are distinctly separate..
Exactly! And from my experience of running a lingerie and STOCKING site, stocking guys tend to be LEGmen, and prefer the LEGS in the stockings, not the feet. Stockings and heels tend to go together as high heels elongate the leg and just look damn sexy with stockings!
Old 09-20-2011, 03:01 PM

One reason why Miss Tease is very popular on the site.

Professional head off - and she's ****ing gorgeous.

Old 09-20-2011, 08:29 PM
Banned

"From the tip of the toes, to the top of the hose"....its all important. But stockings are primarily a leg fetish and feet, though important, are not as in demand is what is under a skirt or possibly peeking out.