Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2009, 04:19 PM

Default CCBill WMS affiliate program

Does anyone have experience of the new CCBill WMS affiliate program?
Old 11-12-2009, 05:07 PM
Administrator

I have no idea what's going on about this, I'm getting those emails from affiliate programs about them changing to that thing
Old 11-13-2009, 06:42 AM

same here,

With this migration, you will now see a new WMS area in the Affiliate Admin

but can`t see anything
Old 11-13-2009, 06:48 AM

CCBill and their pro panel...seems like another new hidden feature of those 100 I can't actually see
Old 11-13-2009, 11:46 AM

Default Wms

I have spoken to CCBill about it and they tell me it will benefit me.

I have several sites with affiliate programs that I have added over the last 4 years or so and they are not grouped. Therefore a new affiliate has to sign up for each program separately and has a different id for each site. Up until now I could not group them and give my affiliate just one id because he would have to change all the banners and FHG's that he has out there for some time. So if I introduce a new site, all my affiliates have to sign up and get a new id.

This new WMS system takes all those old id's into account and from what I can see, issues the affiliate with a new id which he uses on all sites that he promotes. That is all sites, not just mine. So with the WMS system the affiliate has his own id number which he uses on all affiliate programs.

I have asked CCBill to put me into the system so I will let you know how it goes.

Sounds like I may be the first

regards
Jay
Old 11-13-2009, 10:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay View Post
I have spoken to CCBill about it and they tell me it will benefit me.

I have several sites with affiliate programs that I have added over the last 4 years or so and they are not grouped. Therefore a new affiliate has to sign up for each program separately and has a different id for each site. Up until now I could not group them and give my affiliate just one id because he would have to change all the banners and FHG's that he has out there for some time. So if I introduce a new site, all my affiliates have to sign up and get a new id.

This new WMS system takes all those old id's into account and from what I can see, issues the affiliate with a new id which he uses on all sites that he promotes. That is all sites, not just mine. So with the WMS system the affiliate has his own id number which he uses on all affiliate programs.

I have asked CCBill to put me into the system so I will let you know how it goes.

Sounds like I may be the first

regards
Jay
I would be very interested to see how it works out for you Jay.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:33 AM

There is a new webmaster admin at https://admin.ccbil.com where you can choose to log in as a client or an affiliate. In the affiliate area there is an option to view the sites that have migrated to the WMS program or to view the old affiliate admin which they now call legacy.

I spent 2 hours on the phone to ccbill support tonight to try to get all my sites migrated to the new system and we found a lot of bugs that need sorting before it is all up an running so watch this space.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:51 PM

Default CCBill WMS affiliate program

I am please to say that CCBill seems to have sorted out some of the bugs now
and I am finding my way around the new program.

You can log in either as an affiliate or a client (website). You can create an affiliate program and associate as many different sites with it as you wish. You can even vary the % payout for each website and the subscription charges. The affiliate joins just once and is issued with a new affiliate code and he/she can use this code for any website associated with the program.

I am in the process of putting up a new affiliate program called "Nylon Fetish Cash" nylonfetishcash.com which should be ready in a few days time and which will cover all my websites. I will keep you informed.

Thanks
Jay
Old 11-26-2009, 01:57 PM
Administrator

Quote:
There is a new webmaster admin at https://admin.ccbil.com
https://affiliateadmin.ccbill.com
u mean that?
Old 11-27-2009, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
no, https://admin.ccbill.com
Old 11-28-2009, 03:03 PM

The new panel looks pretty much the same like the one before with some design "improvements". It is still dead slow and the stats load for ages. Too bad...I thought they'll do a whole redesign even with re-programming.

Does somebody know where I can find the referred affiliate earnings? Like in the old panel I can only see signups made through people I referred but not how much $ I actually get. I'm not able to display or track where that ref earnings go. Can somebody help?
Old 11-28-2009, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
The new panel looks pretty much the same like the one before with some design "improvements". It is still dead slow and the stats load for ages. Too bad...I thought they'll do a whole redesign even with re-programming.

Does somebody know where I can find the referred affiliate earnings? Like in the old panel I can only see signups made through people I referred but not how much $ I actually get. I'm not able to display or track where that ref earnings go. Can somebody help?
would you not find this in cheque amounts? And yes, It is very slow
Old 11-28-2009, 10:55 PM

Quote:
would you not find this in cheque amounts? And yes, It is very slow
yep, but to check this you need 1k clicks in the admin panel. damn i hate the admin panel from ccbill
Old 12-04-2009, 02:39 PM

last year i located a bug inside the check payment. They have repaired it quickly. It seemed like a proplem in their system.
Not all of ccbill innovations are very helpful. But i like the regional pricing table.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:42 AM

I am still not ready to go live with the WMS program. I have come across a few bugs while trying to set it up, but they have been fixed quickly and the CCBill support guys are very helpful. The set up is quite complicated and the linking codes are very complex but I am getting there slowly.

One thing that is not mentioned anywhere is that affiliates have to sign up for
a new affiliate id to use on the WMS site before you sign up to any affiliate partner programs. Your exsiting affiliate id will not work.

I am also having problems incorporating the linking code into the FHG php pages, so I may ask for some help from a php expert on that.

I will keep you informed of my progress

regards
jay