Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2017, 02:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post
Agreed except I haven't got my original problem sorted lol!
Here is a thought....bulk transcode them to .h264 or anything that you feel will work. There is an ffmpeg based program called Bigasoft. There is a free version you could try out and see if it works. It would be simple. And if it works, I think it only costs 39 bucks to buy.
Old 03-18-2017, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js69 View Post
Here is a thought....bulk transcode them to .h264 or anything that you feel will work. There is an ffmpeg based program called Bigasoft. There is a free version you could try out and see if it works. It would be simple. And if it works, I think it only costs 39 bucks to buy.
They are sponsor hosted galleries, not his own program.

Geoff, all three play for me in Chrome and Internet Exploder, but only TonightsGirlfriend plays in Firefox.

Last edited by Toby : 03-18-2017 at 04:55 PM.
Old 03-18-2017, 06:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
They are sponsor hosted galleries, not his own program.

Geoff, all three play for me in Chrome and Internet Exploder, but only TonightsGirlfriend plays in Firefox.
There is a flash, webm, h265 political war going on at the moment. This sounds like a casualty. For me, for instance, msnbc videos will not play in chrome, but they will in the new edge browser and firefox. I am encoding in five codecs for vr at the moment to make them multi os and multi browser friendly. It was fine when everyone was on flash, and many still are, but now it is a mess and whole lot more work for us. Maybe the sponsors of galleries need to be made aware and can recode. I am sure they will want to know that their products are having inter browser issues. It also could be a mac/windows issue.
Old 03-18-2017, 06:53 PM

Flash is on the way out, major security risk, but there is significant resistance to changing to alternatives. Many changed to h265 ages ago in order to be iPad and iPhone compatible, but those that haven't now have a huge job of re-encoding petabytes of video.
Old 03-19-2017, 03:08 PM
Administrator

awwww c'mon, somebody out there gotta be able to help Geoff!?
Old 03-19-2017, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
awwww c'mon, somebody out there gotta be able to help Geoff!?
Pretty sure the problem lies with the sponsor, so not much he can do on his end.

If nearly all of us are having issues viewing Naughty America galleries, then so are surfers. The only option is to stop using those galleries, and contact them about the problem.

Last edited by Toby : 03-19-2017 at 03:37 PM.
Old 03-20-2017, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js69 View Post
Why would I buy it? These are sponsor videos not mine (which work perfectly by the way). Surely it's up to the sponsor to identify and fix the problem - not me!
Old 03-20-2017, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Pretty sure the problem lies with the sponsor, so not much he can do on his end.

If nearly all of us are having issues viewing Naughty America galleries, then so are surfers. The only option is to stop using those galleries, and contact them about the problem.
I have been in touch with them. They say that they work perfectly at their end but are looking into it. I have stopped using the MHGs in promos which is a shame as they work really well for me so I am losing out!
Old 03-20-2017, 03:44 PM
Administrator

ya, if they dont fix those, might as well remove links to all their movie galleries.
nothing else you can do
Old 03-20-2017, 07:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
I have been in touch with them. They say that they work perfectly at their end but are looking into it. I have stopped using the MHGs in promos which is a shame as they work really well for me so I am losing out!
You could build your own galleries and host them yourself and then you wouldn't lose out. Our most successful affiliates do this. We help them if they have any tech issues, which most don't.
Old 03-20-2017, 07:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Why would I buy it? These are sponsor videos not mine (which work perfectly by the way). Surely it's up to the sponsor to identify and fix the problem - not me!
Again, I think if you host them, you can render in any format that works for you and make sure they play in all platforms and browsers. I have a feeling this will solve your issues.
Old 03-23-2017, 08:38 AM

I will just keep on at them. They at least respond to mails so that's something. In the meantime I run Tonight's Girlfriend galleries and some image galleries.

Happy to build and host my own image galleries JS69 but don't want to do that for video right now.
Old 03-23-2017, 02:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
I will just keep on at them. They at least respond to mails so that's something. In the meantime I run Tonight's Girlfriend galleries and some image galleries.

Happy to build and host my own image galleries JS69 but don't want to do that for video right now.
Good luck, Goeff. Keep us posted.