Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2013, 06:07 AM

Default DDF Cash

Anybody else promote the sponsor DDF Cash?

They used to be one of my better ones. Conversion rates typically 1:400 or less. Then they changed the Affiliate Manager towards the end of last year and since then, for me, they have been terrible. No sign ups since early October and that's after 16,000 unique click throughs (and that's real traffic not FHGs)!

The new Affiliate Manager seems a complete arsehole. I had a good relationship with the previous one, always got answers to mails/messages. The new one responds to jack shit - including the "hit me me up if you need anything mails"

Add him to the sponsors that don't respond list!!
Old 01-31-2013, 08:22 AM

I don't send them huge traffic, get a sale here and there, one or two a month. That said, ratios went totally to shit starting in August. Zero new sales in 4 of the last 6 months, and now what was 4 or 5 rebills a month is down to 1. I've noticed that quite a few of the "new" hosted galleries that are added each month are recycled content from 2008-2009.

Just pulled up my sales data going back to 2008. My conversion ratios for each year 2008-2011 were right at 1:1200. For 2012 that jumped to 1:2500, with most of that change being from even worse ratios from Aug to Dec.

I've not tried getting in touch with the new Affiliate Rep, to be honest I don't have much use for most Affiliate Rep's as the tend to be pretty clueless.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:11 PM

And i thought i was the only one... same thing happened to me. Sales dropped, mails from them almost disappeared...never did lots of sales, but surely they went down lately...so bad...they have, in my opinion, some of the best content out there...
Old 02-01-2013, 11:56 AM

As I do on the first of every month I compile a stats summary of the previous three months. Nov-Dec-Jan ratio for DDF was 1:9000
Old 02-08-2013, 02:51 AM

same for me, there ratios are utmost shit,
but then i am not really wondering they dont take a single step against fighting the sharing sites

you can find their latest content there always 2 weeks before they even release promo material for that set

they have niche content and good webmaster tools, but they are not that good anymore then they used to be
Old 02-08-2013, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
same for me, there ratios are utmost shit,
but then i am not really wondering they dont take a single step against fighting the sharing sites

you can find their latest content there always 2 weeks before they even release promo material for that set

they have niche content and good webmaster tools, but they are not that good anymore then they used to be
It only stopped when Endre moved on and the new affiliate manager came - who is an arse!
Old 02-08-2013, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post
It only stopped when Endre moved on and the new affiliate manager came - who is an arse!
I noticed in a recent promo gallery email that Paul has "moved up" from affiliate manager to sales and the new affiliate manager is Robin.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:58 AM

the problem with DDF is that they dont fight thieves to much

you can get all their latest stuff on full lenghth on filesharing, torrents and tubes, the second they release it on their site, and before you get the promo tools, it has been flooded on the illegal sites already for 2-4 weeks

my ratios with them are down the shitter as well, while it has been some years back one of my better sponsors
Old 03-25-2013, 01:08 PM

Oil... you have a good point there i think...