Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2014, 02:32 PM

Default MissHybrid switch to Epoch from CCBill

If you're a MissHybrid affiliate you should have rec'd an email last month about switching to Epoch from CCBill. (quoted below)

Whether you rec'd it or not, the bottom line is that if you're still using the CCBill referral links you're not getting paid for sales. Hosted galleries have updated links, using CCBill/Epoch cascade, with Epoch as the primary. Epoch was made the primary on the join page several months ago, and I noticed a significant decline in sales. I've never been convinced that their cascade solution tracked reliably.

So, you can either change links, or pull them. I chose to pull them, as Epoch's affiliate stats are even worse than CCBill's. I'll send that traffic somewhere else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hybrid (email of 5/24/2014)
Attention all affiliates. I am making changes to my billing scheme, and installing a new affiliate manager system, to avoid inconvenience to affiliates and provide more flexibility in the future.
=====
IMPORTANT NOTE:

I have closed new entrants to my CCBill affiliate scheme and will be phasing CCBill out until all rebills have gone
if you already use my older FHG urls - you can continue to use them
with existing CCBILL code, so you do not need to make any changes in
old FHG URLs!

Just sign up at Epoch http://cash.misshybrid.com/affiliates/signup.php and at my new affiliate program, log in http://cash.misshybrid.com/affiliates/login.php and set
conversion of old FHG id to the new one!

Please take into account that the FHG system will be upgraded for new (and
conversion of old) URLs at: 6th June 2014

The FHG generators will be disabled until that date
=====

Regards

Miss Hybrid
Old 06-15-2014, 05:51 AM
Administrator

Thanks Toby, I didn't get that email.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:13 PM

Default Thanks no email here either

Deleted all content. Total BS since she could have used CCBill and Epoch together. Had sold a few subs for her too.
Old 06-29-2014, 07:11 PM

Just a quick post as I have only just dropped in on this.

I have also looked at the stats. Toby, please feel free to back up your statements, I do not see the "I noticed a significant decline in sales" that you mention. Toby was the first affiliate to point out that my ccbill rebills were very low. ie 10%.
I also previously contacted you re: a high amount of traffic that never converted and zero time on site. You mentioned this could have been due to the click scripts you were running on TGPs, but I have no idea what that means.

I decided to put Epoch first in the cascade after ccbill declined all sales, credit card or debit card, rebills or new.

I also opted for the reduced fields in the join form. This was fine when ccbill was first, but when the form passed to Epoch, all the fields had to be filled - CCbill would not edit the passed on data and Epoch had to live with the huge join form field requests. Despite this restriction, sales were far better and my rebills increased. I wanted the reduced form. CCBill would not allow it. They were first but the cascade and insisted on passing the full form, all fields. I have switched to Epoch as pointed out in this thread. Rebills are now at 50% and sales are the best since I started the site 6 yrs ago.

The reduced fields were an instant success. No increase in refunds or chargebacks.

My sales are up, my chargebacks are lower with Epoch, the support is better. I hope affiliates will join up to my epoch scheme. I took a big move to switch from CCbill and I don't regret it.

I do not know the last poster "jpinches" [what is your email, so I can see why you didn't get it] who has deleted his links to my site, all 3 posts on the same day...could you identify yourself please?

It is a shame that an affiliate I have known for many years can't contact me directly re any concerns. Also I feel that a forum I am a member of should discuss concerns directly with me. Now we are in discussion Toby, can you clarify your stance on using my name to pull traffic. I see you still have a Miss Hybrid page on your site?

I would ask any serious affiliates to sign up to my affiliate manager and my program with Epoch.

I hope affiliates will continue to support the efforts I go to to do something different.

Regards

Miss Hybrid

Ps Toby welcome to my Epoch Scheme, I see you joined.

Last edited by Miss Hybrid : 06-29-2014 at 07:25 PM.