Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2015, 11:14 PM
Administrator

Default GetScoreCash - not counting webmaster referrals?

Hey guys, can you please do me a favor and check your GetScoreCash aka Score-Cash webmaster referral stats and let me know if you are seeing any numbers?

I've been promoting them from Legweb, Jscottcash, and from most all my Leg related and Mature/MILF related sites for many years, and just realized that i have referred "0 affiliates" and have made "$0" with them

Left a message with Ralph (their affiliate rep).

Please let me know

Thank you
Old 04-24-2015, 10:31 AM

No problems here. One of my better sponsors and payments are right on the button. I made sure that I only use unencoded links directly from their affiliate admin area!
Old 04-24-2015, 11:39 AM
Administrator

Yes, they are great sponsor, for selling their sites.

But I'm specifically talking about their webmaster referrals. Have you sent any traffic to those?
Old 04-24-2015, 11:45 AM

No I have never tried that!
Old 04-24-2015, 12:26 PM
Administrator

I have, for many many years. And when I check my affiliates referred, it says "No Affiliate Referrals"

This was brought to my attention because I just referred my partner account and that account made sales, but nothing was credited to my account. Ughh. Still waiting for reply from them.

It's no biggy if a program doesn't have webmaster referrals available, but if they do have, I do expect to get paid for those since I prepare promos for them.
Old 04-24-2015, 12:53 PM

I don't promote Score very heavy, but have been sending traffic here and there for years and make sales often enough to get a check or two each year. Strangely enough it shows that I've not had anyone sign up under me as a referred affiliate. It does seem odd.
Old 04-24-2015, 01:43 PM
Administrator

Ok we have it figured out. You need to request to have webmaster referrals activated on your account for these to work correctly.

Sucks I lost previous webmaster referrals, but at least this is now fixed.

So note to yourselves, if you want to refer webbies to GetScoreCash, must have to request to have it active first.
Old 04-25-2015, 04:53 PM

I wonder how many other programs require you to activate webmaster referrals? I've not run across this before. In all my years I have only had two webmaster referrals and both were for AdultCentro.
Old 04-26-2015, 04:07 AM
Administrator

Ruff, i was thinking the same exact thing today

GetScoreCash is the 1st I've ever encountered like this before. But it's only the 1st I've noticed, there probably are some more out there

I was pushing them for years, making threads on my webmaster boards announcing their new sites and infos, (example -> Announcing Hitomi Tanaka thread), also was pushing on my "hot sponsors" and sponsors page on www.jscottcash.com etc etc

I know i've lost a lot of $ from this, but I didn't get pissy, just accept another shitty situation and at least it's fixed from now on
Old 06-16-2015, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
Ok we have it figured out. You need to request to have webmaster referrals activated on your account for these to work correctly.
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats outright cheating if they show the link but dont pay for it
Old 06-16-2015, 08:18 PM

... anyhow i did in the past lots of WM refferal and imho a good 50% of the sponsors cheating on that.

if you dont believe me talk to Godsmack or BePe of ST, they built their SmartSponsors system around that they would get wm.refferal from it, several years back i was talking with him about the same matter and he confirmed that shitload of sponsors cheat on the WM.refferal
Old 06-18-2015, 02:28 PM
Administrator

Well, i think it's like this Oil, they had webmaster refs links , but then removed them.... ( i was still linking) and they put on like, only affiliates that request could have those links

so years later i realized, wow i have referred tons of webmasters to GetScoreCash, and it shows as NONE. SO i asked them, they asked where i got my link from, i told them i got it a long long time ago

So ya, at some point they decided to not allow affiliates using webmaster refs, unless requested. But they did say that webmasters sending traffic to the webmaster refs they kept on. So basically they said only I got fucked in the ass by accident.

Go figure

they apologized, but i have proof that webmasters i've referred have made quite a lot of sales, so nice apology, but $ def lost to me, bcos of this "accident"