Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2017, 11:02 AM

Not sure what all the fuss is about! Many sponsors have become less and less reliant on their affiliate programs over the past few years. Since the TGP crash along with everything else in 2008/9 affiliates have become far less productive and time can be better spent!
I communicate with OT regularly and have a member pass to grab content. This is the new way of the affiliate world. Sponsors will work with affiliates that produce!
As a sponsor I have seen a massive drop off in affiliate sales. We realistically only have about 20 affiliates that produce - down from 200 a few years ago. We still put out new affiliate material but in reality that is at the expense of not doing something else.
As for Lady Sonia I do not know the whole story but many of their problems, like others, were caused by changes of law in the UK. Many panicked and just closed up shop. Those that stayed around saw reduced sales because of the legal limitations. Others moved their operations to get around the laws (and taxes) often using a partner outside the UK like Kenny.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:43 PM
Administrator

I agree Geoff, but as an affiliate it's also nice to know the scoop, what's up with our sponsors that we promote.

Making notes, this sponsor will not reply, this sponsor has every tool or will create tools when needed, this sponsor doesnt pay, this sponsor ratios are great, or terrible etc etc
Old 03-11-2017, 02:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post
Not sure what all the fuss is about! Many sponsors have become less and less reliant on their affiliate programs over the past few years. Since the TGP crash along with everything else in 2008/9 affiliates have become far less productive and time can be better spent!
I communicate with OT regularly and have a member pass to grab content. This is the new way of the affiliate world. Sponsors will work with affiliates that produce!
As a sponsor I have seen a massive drop off in affiliate sales. We realistically only have about 20 affiliates that produce - down from 200 a few years ago. We still put out new affiliate material but in reality that is at the expense of not doing something else.
As for Lady Sonia I do not know the whole story but many of their problems, like others, were caused by changes of law in the UK. Many panicked and just closed up shop. Those that stayed around saw reduced sales because of the legal limitations. Others moved their operations to get around the laws (and taxes) often using a partner outside the UK like Kenny.
I think Lady Sonia's problems began when buddy that owns it decided that the new way of marketing was to give away everything for free and those of us who didn't were behind the curve. I think he was listening to JT. He was floundering badly and his wife went back into "customer relations" and every video he ever made seemed to be free on any number of tube sites and everywhere else. I think some kind of panic got him. If OT is still going strong, good on them. I have always liked their business model.
Old 03-14-2017, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post
You need to get in touch with the site owners and get member area passes if you can.
Contacted OT Cash for a members pass but no reply so far. Who is the best person to contact there?
Old 03-15-2017, 11:33 AM
Administrator

Paul was always the go to guy, but he doesn't reply anymore.

If i hear from him i'll let him know you're also trying to get in touch.
Old 03-15-2017, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
Paul was always the go to guy, but he doesn't reply anymore.

If i hear from him i'll let him know you're also trying to get in touch.
Thanks. I actually emailed Jade as per their website but maybe that info is out of date too. I'll resend the email to Paul.
Old 03-15-2017, 02:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EonBlue View Post
Thanks. I actually emailed Jade as per their website but maybe that info is out of date too. I'll resend the email to Paul.
If you mean satin jade, I would like to know if she is still shooting. I think the same guy that ran nylon sue ran her as well. I never did know who he was.
Old 03-15-2017, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js69 View Post
If you mean satin jade, I would like to know if she is still shooting. I think the same guy that ran nylon sue ran her as well. I never did know who he was.
No, this Jade is/was an affiliate rep for OTCash. She's listed on their contact page. I'm not sure they even have any affiliate reps any more.

As for Satin Jayde (with a Y)... I received a batch of new FHGs in early Feb. The content wasn't repackaged stuff I'd seen before, so I have to assume she's still shooting, even if it's sporadic. Site still updates weekly, though I can't say for sure that all of the content is new.
Old 03-15-2017, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Ya, like Toby said I meant Jade who is listed as the affiliate rep on the OT Cash site. Whether she is still there or not she hasn't responded.
Old 03-15-2017, 04:56 PM

Quote:
It was/is Nylon Sue herself who ran/runs the site but I think her hubby (Satin Jayde's) does the shooting for her site.

Sue is backwards and forwards between the UK and South Africa hence you get quiet times. All stuff for Sue's and her other sites is shot in the UK when she is there.
Old 03-15-2017, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EonBlue View Post
Ya, like Toby said I meant Jade who is listed as the affiliate rep on the OT Cash site. Whether she is still there or not she hasn't responded.
Jade isn't the contact any longer at OT. I will have to dig through my mails and see if I can find an updated contact.