Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2015, 10:23 PM
Administrator

Default Bee 52 Cash - offline

Anyone know the contact for Bee52cash ? They have the site Nylonic.com (I'm emailing them now)

-> http://www.bee52cash.com/

Quote:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/bee52cash/public_html/includes/functions/database.php on line 19
Unable to connect to database server!
The Sonia thread got me looking around at other sponsors, I will probably find tons more later today
Old 01-01-2015, 10:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
Anyone know the contact for Bee52cash ? They have the site Nylonic.com (I'm emailing them now)

-> http://www.bee52cash.com/

The Sonia thread got me looking around at other sponsors, I will probably find tons more later today
You should check out those of us who still produce and still pay

BTW,
nylonic.com's join page links to ccbill are inactive. You cannot join. Those links are now working.

Last edited by js69 : 01-01-2015 at 11:27 PM.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:20 AM

Nylonic hasn't been active for ages!

I am always amazed how many affiliates/tgps/directories continue to push dead or closed sites (no disprespect JS). Clearly they are all fully automated and the owners have no interest in the content/sales.
Old 01-02-2015, 04:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post
Nylonic hasn't been active for ages!

I am always amazed how many affiliates/tgps/directories continue to push dead or closed sites (no disprespect JS). Clearly they are all fully automated and the owners have no interest in the content/sales.
I build sites for traffic, build galleries from 100's (if not more) of different sponsors, sometimes I randomly check galleries and sponsors to make sure still alive, sometimes some slip through my grasp. (like Nylonic/Bee52cash)....

I do check the boards at least once/week each, whether it be GFY, LegWeb, Blackhatadult, nnmasters, asianwebbies, digitalpoint, blackhatworld etc but sometimes is not enough to "get the memo" about a certain sponsor not alive anymore.

I always urge people, please post here, or anywhere anytime they notice sponsors or even tgps/tubes/blogs going offline (so even if trading with them sites we know to remove links)

Glad I found out now though, compared to never knowing
Old 01-20-2015, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
I build sites for traffic, build galleries from 100's (if not more) of different sponsors, sometimes I randomly check galleries and sponsors to make sure still alive, sometimes some slip through my grasp. (like Nylonic/Bee52cash)....

I do check the boards at least once/week each, whether it be GFY, LegWeb, Blackhatadult, nnmasters, asianwebbies, digitalpoint, blackhatworld etc but sometimes is not enough to "get the memo" about a certain sponsor not alive anymore.

I always urge people, please post here, or anywhere anytime they notice sponsors or even tgps/tubes/blogs going offline (so even if trading with them sites we know to remove links)

Glad I found out now though, compared to never knowing

Thanks for the heads-up on Bee52Cash and Lady Sonia. I'm like you - I also randomly check galleries but with a several sites and 100's of sponsors it is easy to miss some.

Another one with problems is Pantyhose Lane. The site still works but the affiliate side of things seems to be out of order.
Old 01-25-2015, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EonBlue View Post
Thanks for the heads-up on Bee52Cash and Lady Sonia. I'm like you - I also randomly check galleries but with a several sites and 100's of sponsors it is easy to miss some.

Another one with problems is Pantyhose Lane. The site still works but the affiliate side of things seems to be out of order.
Pantyhoselane with DHDRevex - another ridiculously complicated affiliate system that doesn't work. Times are tough enough without having to piss around with these systems. Shame as I would promote pantyhoselane if I could get hold of new content etc easily!
Old 01-23-2015, 02:26 AM
Administrator

Yah man, i've actually found myself tightening up on sponsors nowdays. Really only a small handful that I actually create promotions for anymore.

Long ago my mindset was wanting to promote every site, a bit same way like Freeones.com does it. But 90% of the sites I promoted 5 years ago are now offline.
Old 01-25-2015, 06:18 PM

I promote just one DHD Revex program, WifeyCash. I rec'd an email from them this week that they are transitioning their affiliate backend to NATS, billing still though DHD. That should result in much better stats than DHDs dated backend.
Old 01-30-2015, 10:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
I promote just one DHD Revex program, WifeyCash. I rec'd an email from them this week that they are transitioning their affiliate backend to NATS, billing still though DHD. That should result in much better stats than DHDs dated backend.
didn't dhd just have a financial "issue"?
Old 01-30-2015, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js69 View Post
didn't dhd just have a financial "issue"?
I'm not sure exactly what transpired. I've only resumed promoting WifeyCash within the last six months, after a hiatus of several years.
Old 01-31-2015, 09:49 AM

I tried Wifey but there was a fault in the way "hubby" had built the links sp they dropped the tracking code. I queried it with DHD but they couldn't do anything about it. They told me Wifey was moving to Nats so I decided to wait.

It's a shame about DHD because there are other sites there that I would like to promote like Pantyhose Lane and Ken Marcus. I am amazed that these so called commercial/paysite owners stick with DHD and haven't moved on like Wifey!
Old 01-31-2015, 01:02 PM

The WifeyCash NATS back end is up and running as of the 27th. Old login works. DHD link codes are being tracked. But DHD stats from Dec 31 through Jan 26 are not accessible. They've said that sales were still being tracked, but there's no way to verify.