First Domain: $199,-
Each Additional Domain: $50,-/each
Installation Service: $25,-/each
First Installation: Free
Old 02-07-2015, 08:49 AM
Administrator

I've been using it the last few days on 1 of my asian tgps
www.nipponidols.com/tgp/

So far I love it. I plan to hire someone to help rewrite all the sponsor descriptions/titles, and categorize too.

Also thinking about which trade script is going to work best, anyone have an idea which is best to work together with this script?
Old 02-08-2015, 06:59 PM

I am interested in trying it. What are the template/layout options like and is it customizable? Are we going to end up with a bunch of sites that all look the same if everyone starts using it?
Old 02-08-2015, 08:06 PM
Administrator

I'm not really sure yet, i'm still playing around with things and mostly just doing content and editing the templates (for adverts/link codes) but not much else yet

After i slap on ArrowTrader will let you guys know how it works out. Gonna be quite a nice upgrade from what you see now on my index page of TT (using Vanillatgp)
Old 02-10-2015, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EonBlue View Post
I am interested in trying it. What are the template/layout options like and is it customizable? Are we going to end up with a bunch of sites that all look the same if everyone starts using it?
i got the same impression, that the template system is rather complicated and most sites will just look alike the base template over and over again

i asked mechbunny how much other templates would be ..
he told me none exclusive ones would prolly go for 80-90 and exclusive ones for 800-900. I really would be curious to see some other layouts.

On this currect one there are quite a few things i really dont like. although the whole new look seems nice.

i have one site running on SCJ, and from the feature its seems a mindblowing script. Although unless you have a guy which speaks russing and is good with it stay away from SCJ its far to complicated and most documentations are not even available in english.
Another major downturn of SCJ seems to be that it eats up server ressources like nothing else.

my SCJ site is still up to date, my most beautiful one
http://nude-photography.com/
but it stopped working well over a year ago, (cant process fresh content)
and they guy which made me the setup that time vanished
Old 02-10-2015, 05:31 PM

I went ahead and ordered a copy to check it out with the hope that it wouldn't be too hard to customize. Maybe it's just me and I'm too used to ST but so far it seems pretty complicated. There is no manual or documentation with it so I am left trying to figure out how to work the thing. I emailed him asking if he had documentation but so far no reply.

jscott - did he give you any sort of manual or documentation on how to work the thing? You at least have some thumbs up so it looks like you have made some progress.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:50 AM

I just bought Mechbunny's tgp script. It now comes with 5 new templates. I'm in the process of figuring things out. There is a knowledge base that answers some questions and so far so good. I don't know how much customization I will be able to do to differentiate the site, but not too worried about it now. Once I get it set up properly, I will investigate those options. Right now I can see that the script is virtually bulletproof. Some of the finest coding you will experience. Rock solid and scalable. I'm trying to figure out as much as I can before contacting support.
Old 04-10-2015, 07:06 AM
Administrator

I agree, the script is totally awesome! There are no instructions needed for getting used to importing images and galleries. Very self explainatory.

The only part that takes a bit of time to figure out is editing the templates. I have 1 site running the script now, the "time on site" and "bounce rate" are slowly starting to improve compared to what it had before as a typical tgp.

Btw, right side shows his new available templates -> https://www.mechbunny.com/tgp-script.php (Default, AngelTgp, BigSam, BeautyTgp, NewPhotos, TGPStar)
Old 04-12-2015, 01:22 PM

I don't know if there would be any interest in it or if enough forum members would want to participate, but maybe using this thread or setting up another, we could swap tips and solutions to the MechBunny TGP and Tube Scripts. I know that I have run into an issue or two so far that I could use some help with. So far I have not contacted MechBunny support for trivial problems. Small stuff could be served well by some interested webmasters. Anyone have any thoughts on this or are there just a few of us setting up these TGP's?
Old 04-13-2015, 02:52 PM
Administrator

List your questions or issues, I might be able to help, I've been playing around with the script and editing the template files quite a lot lately. And I have submitted support tickets to Mech asking Konrad many questions.

And ruff, great idea man!

Old 04-13-2015, 03:47 PM

I've been trying to figure out where those dmca.html, tos.html pages are located. I want to make a privacy page using that template. It must be some kind of php thing because I cannot figure out where they are to edit one of them.
Old 04-13-2015, 08:10 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruff View Post
I've been trying to figure out where those dmca.html, tos.html pages are located. I want to make a privacy page using that template. It must be some kind of php thing because I cannot figure out where they are to edit one of them.
Ok, you have to go to the left side admin area, and click "static pages"

(it will be located here domain.com/admin/static.php )

Easy right?
Old 04-13-2015, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
Ok, you have to go to the left side admin area, and click "static pages"

(it will be located here domain.com/admin/static.php )

Easy right?
Very easy. I would have never figured that out. I was checking every single file in the entire program looking for something I recognized. I know PHP like maybe the tip of the iceberg. Just enough to be dangerous. Thanks.
Old 04-13-2015, 10:24 PM
Administrator

np man

I'm on vacation, have some things i'd like to ask too, when i get back to work will post my questions
Old 04-22-2015, 10:35 PM
Administrator

Ok, i'm back home, back to work...

1 question i have is, sorry this is about Mechbunny tube script, but anyone know how to have adverts that hover over the vids , so the user has to click to close it? also, to show adverts after the vid has finished playing and shows an advert there that fills up the video space?

I'm wanting to get more sponsor clicks on my tubes and these are 2 great ways.

Thanks