Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2015, 07:40 PM
Administrator

Default Lots of programs - I'll join under you! If......

Hey guys, like i mentioned, me/partner bought quite a few legs/milf tgps and we are removing old deads sites and replacing with new

And would like to know if these are still alive, and updating. If so, please spam your webmaster refs and I'll join under you....

Anylons / Lilywow
Trinity-Productions
RioCash
FatPays
RonisParadise
Niche Assault
Tac Amateurs
ShemaleProfit
Fetish Grounds
MoreFuckingMoney
Lily Douce
Pantyhose-Lady

Also.... fyi....
I seen these are dead:

Phabucks - PantyhoseAddict, NylonAddict,PantyhosePeepers, Pantyhose on PSP, LegAddict
SophiaMillions
MistressKarin
MistressJessica
(still finding lots more dead ones)

If you do post your links , please let me know a lil about the program, hows ur experience with them, saleswise, their management etc (not necessary, but would be very helpful)

Thank you guys & girls!
Old 04-09-2015, 09:12 PM

Hi,
ruff here. I just joined the board. Doing adult business since 1999.

Here are some sites that I know of.

TAC Amateurs is live and updating everyday with new pics and vids. Also adding new solo women fairly regularly.

More Fucking Money is still alive. I promote them occasionally, but not many sales. I may double down on them again.

Just started promoting Lily Wow again. Her promo is pretty tame lately so I'm not getting much from my traffic. Reaching back into her old stuff for more explicit. Photography is stellar though.

RioCash is live and I make a sale now and again but I don't think she is updating anymore. Dated material and some links are not working. Don't know what's up with her.
Old 04-09-2015, 09:18 PM
Administrator

Hey Ruff, wow since '99 holy shit! About the same time as me (me about '97)
We OLD!
lol

Thanks a lot for the program descriptions/info, those 4 we will join under you.

Oh, and welcome to Legwebmasters!
Old 04-09-2015, 09:45 PM

Roni's Paradise - Roni is semi-retired but still sends out new promo a few times a year.

FetishGrounds - Red Optics is the only one that's regularly updated.

Last edited by Toby : 04-09-2015 at 09:49 PM.
Old 04-14-2015, 07:26 AM

Well i like to win you over to promote
http://babeway.com/

basically to promote Foxes.com cause the other sites in the network are not that much being updated regulary, but foxes.com ... at least the member are / main site getting updated every day!

But here the thing .. Foxes covers Hot Babes in mostly sexy Lingerie from several other Studios, you will find there stuff from Digital Desire, Suze, Michael White and several other Studios which all release their stuff under Foxes as well, they of course have exclusive stuff as well.

Anyhow the program is a complete different setup, nothing what you promoted before, it is a PAY PER SET program, meaning the people buy livetime access per set. This has quite a lot advantage

- You wont see siterips of this, cause there is no all access to begin with
- Your Cookie Lifetime is 60 Days, so unless the visitor stopps by your site again and get the lifetime renewed, you ll get money for upsells up to 60 days
- Its CCBill based program,
- the offer loooooooooooooong description for the blogging guys run that thru a spinner and you got unique content.
- Has 800+ handpicked FHGs to get your started
- Does support RSS FHG so you can slam that into your Smart Thumbs and get fresh galleries as they are released into your system
- if you had missing payments from FoxesCash.com (NATS) you can apply for higher payout (80%) to you as payback.

- Major Downturn thou: No fresh FHGS has been released since 6+ Months now.

As for how good the work for me, i would say average, in 2015 YTD i had 32 Sales with them and with those numbers its my 10th best CCbill Program. Ratio wise they are good with 1:2479 at least for my Traffic.

I know the owner from several long talks over email and icq and he is like a soulmate to me, so i have to admit that i like his attitude a lot, therefore i really like to support him as well.

i really hopw some of your guys start to promote foxes, i am sure i can use this as leverage to force him to get his FHG release tool getting coded again
Old 04-16-2015, 07:59 AM

Hmm do you guys take this business seriously lol? Or are you keeping something back so we don't all get the winners pmsl!

I confess that getting new stuff is getting harder, especially if you limit yourselves to CCBill based sponsors, but there are still quite a few out there with regular gallery/content updates that still sell pretty well.

There are also some good non-ccbill sponsors that -

sell well
put out regular new content
PAY!

It's a long list to post here but worth doing some research.

I will just add that www.stockingfetishcash.com (formerly Astrid's Angel Cash) is still growing and putting out regular content. Been a little slow recently as we transition to our new home and produce new templates but there is a lot happening.
Old 04-16-2015, 08:06 AM

Just to reverse things a little - with my sponsors hat on.

I am just in the process of auditing and migrating all our affiliates to our new system. We have a "ton" of affiliates - but very few that actually do anything. I research a large number of TGPs/Directories each week and the vast majority are way of date - very old galleries, sites/programmes that are closed.

Is it any wonder that surfers are becoming less and less interested in that format? Add in the ludicrous amount of circle jerking/skimming and it's a nightmare.

We have killed the golden goose by incredible greed. My two cents.
Old 04-17-2015, 06:10 AM
Administrator

Geoff, i know of your activities already you've been active posting and seem to update quite often and we already joined Astrids Cash and put our link code changes for yours.

These ones i am mentioning, only reason is becasue these are people/sites taht dont really have an online presence, so that's why i'm email them all and posting here if anyone have info about those

you/yours, i know is good stuff we have yours up now and will be putting more soon!
Old 04-17-2015, 06:11 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post
I am just in the process of auditing and migrating all our affiliates to our new system. We have a "ton" of affiliates - but very few that actually do anything. I research a large number of TGPs/Directories each week and the vast majority are way of date - very old galleries, sites/programmes that are closed.
And i totally agree, even the network we purchased very very HIGH skim to the point that i'd even call them circle jerk tgps, but we're working on changing that

As for outdated programs/sites, we are even pushing this Mandycash.com omg if you wanna see a site that has not updated a tour since the 90's, then check out this
Old 04-18-2015, 01:42 PM

Just curious, what percentage you consider "very very HIGH skim"?

As for the thoughts Geoff posted, here's my take...
I base what programs get sent traffic on how they convert. I have a mix of fairly new, not so new, older, and ancient. One of my top converting sponsors hasn't updated their tour in over a decade, and new content comes available once in a blue moon, but it converts at under 1:500 and rebills well.
...and no, I'm not going to post a link here publicly but if you can't figure it out by looking at my sites send me a PM.
Old 04-19-2015, 01:36 PM

I am not sure how "skim" is measured (I know you told me once before Toby but I have forgotten).

For example - on your update today to see the actual gallery

Strictly Glam - 1 click
Lara Larsen - 4 clicks
Holly Randall - 2 clicks
Garrys Girls - 1 click
Alta Heels - 2 clicks
Club Dom - 1 click

Now I guess that's only a snapshot and that the number of clicks varies every time the page is loaded via a script.

I believe, probably in an old fashioned way, that when I see a gallery I like I want to click on the thumb and see it. Simple as. Your site(s) aren't too bad but some others are ridiculous.

All my sites are 0% skim - one click gets the gallery or at worst an index page for that models gallery collection. There are no external links except the tables at the side etc.

With you on the conversion model. Everyone gets a few chances at first then maybe the odd one after. My top 5 models all convert with incredible consistency - and few if any have ever updated the front end of their sites.
Old 04-19-2015, 02:31 PM

The average across my network is gallery 70% of the time, trade 30%. That's better than most. I think 60/40 is the most common.
Old 04-19-2015, 03:11 PM
Administrator

I'm pretty sure my new network is running about a 50% skim. So has a lot of room for quality traffic improvements
Old 04-21-2015, 12:41 AM
Banned

Geoff brought up a good point. Me being a lowly content photographer I have no idea what skim is. Why it works. Or how it can possibly make money. If I click on a link for a girl in black stockings and get sent to a mainstream fuck site, I bail. Hell even if I get sent to a girl in red stockings, I bail. I abandon any tube, tgp or traffic page does not send me to what I clicked for. If you went to a Chrysler dealer, ordered a Jeep and they delivered a Hyundai...I am sure you would be very, very pissed off. Click bait is the curse of the net. Could someone explain in very rudimentary terms how this makes money.
Old 04-21-2015, 02:03 AM

Think of it as the 30 second ads that play when you view a video clip on CNN.com or other mainstream sites. The skim are essentially ads for trade partners. Based on how productive the traffic you send to the partner their script returns traffic to you accordingly, and vice versa.

With niche TGPs it's very difficult to build traffic without using skim, unless you already have another high volume site to feed it.